Yo

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.

Yo

Postby Flapjack » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:50 am

Hey, it's Fapjack.

Anyone still here?

I don't use any kind of drugs or entheogens, anymore. I don't even smoke weed or cigarettes. I'll have the occasional beer, and maybe a joint like once every couple of months, but that's about it.

I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in chemistry and physics. Right now, I'm in a master's program for physics. I wanted to get a job in industry doing something related to spectroscopy, but I haven't found anything yet. I might end up joining the Navy as an officer. I don't know yet.

When I joined this forum, I had dropped out of school. I failed freshman level chemistry and college algebra twice. School still mostly sucks, though. I don't plan on pursuing a PhD in anything. I want to get tf out as soon as possible, hence why I am considering joining the military.

So, all in all, I'm a man child who is still struggling to transition into the professional world. I'm almost 30 years old. Man, that sucks. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing okay.

If my education taught me anything, it's that you don't have to be smart to graduate with an advanced degree. In fact, you can be an idiot and accomplish that. Be smart. Stay out of school.
Flapjack

Re: Yo

Postby kill_blind_elite » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:16 am

Hey flap, still miss you bro..... and yea hardly anyone here anymore. Wish edot was crack in like it used to be.
kill_blind_elite

Postby Flapjack » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:22 pm

These months I am applying to a lot of jobs and trying to network the best I can. So far I got nothing. I'm convinced the only way into a decent job, when you are not an engineering or computer science major and you didn't graduate with a 4.0 and 8 years of experience from an elite school, is to network and at least get a referral that will land you an interview. Otherwise, you're stuck applying to hundreds of jobs and competing with hundreds and sometimes even thousands of applicants. God damn. I wasn't ready for this kind of competition for entry level jobs. And to think these damn foreigners bitch about not finding work. Fuck them. Anyway, yea, this place is dead.
Flapjack

Postby Flapjack » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:48 am

I want to drop out of school and work for this start up company in my town. I don't think a master's degree is worth a crap, anyway.
Flapjack

Return to The eNet Social Forum