Prove Astrology, Guess my Sign...

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.

Re: Prove Astrology, Guess my Sign... -

Postby quantumbrujo » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:11 pm

serf wrote:I have never known a Libra; I am going to investigate the sign on wiki. :) I couldn't guess your sign Quantum, because I have never known anyone with that sign.

Yeah cool, and also I will try to find out at what time I was born from my mother and if I give you the info can you determine what my "rising sign " is?
I used to have a signature but now I don't for the moment
quantumbrujo

Postby serf » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Right on, there is the debate in Astrological circles about if it's the time of birth or the time of conception that matters. But I don't get too far into that debate myself, and I settle for time of birth. So, if you can find out the exact time of your birth, go for it, and we can see where it leads and if it compares to your other method of Astrology. Myself, I was borne late, beyond 9 months, so that puts me well back into Leo range.
Last edited by serf on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
serf

Postby serf » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Assuming you don't mind entering in the exact time and date of your birth, I think you can go to www.astrology.com and enter your birthday in and then they will tell you your sun sign, your rising sign, and your moon sign. Then you can post your rising sign here if you want. It's up to you, and the information would definitely be considered sensitive so I could understand why a person wouldn't want to post it.

But I don't the info could conclusively prove identity because there are only 12x12x12 different combination of personality types so if you divide the number of combination people alive on the earth 6,774,705,647 by the number of possible personality types 1728 that still makes it difficult to prove your age and date of birth because it would make you an individual 1/3920547.249421296. (that's not actually correct because it would be the population at the year of your birth, which is variable) :)

A persons ip would be many times more revealing in that regard, and that's easy to find out. So I don't think it's such a big deal to reveal your sun sign, your rising sign, and your moon sign.
Last edited by serf on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: more thought
serf

Postby nepalnt21 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:00 pm

i would have to look at ur eyebrows
nepalnt21

Re: Prove Astrology, Guess my Sign...

Postby jessicawinston » Sun May 06, 2018 11:16 pm

Get Serf, I totally agree with you it was astrology junction or that site that you just said above, idk really , but :D :)
I am just barley learning astrology ( from like going to sites online free), but I like it so far. My question is, how do u know your rising sign and moon sign? If im a gemini, is it the same 'gemini' for all??? Or are there other names like gemini that are for the rising sign? Sorry if I sound confusing, im just naturally curious to know
jessicawinston

Previous

Return to The eNet Social Forum