Canadian Genocide

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.

Canadian Genocide -

Postby scyhop:per » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:19 pm

For those interested in some history:

http://hiddenfromhistory.org/

REAL accountability means national bankruptcy.
scyhop:per

Re: Canadian Genocide -

Postby salvia_explorer » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:54 pm

scyhop:per wrote:For those interested in some history:

http://hiddenfromhistory.org/

REAL accountability means national bankruptcy.

Bummer, that is horrible. And the genocide was throughout all of North and South America.

I grew up watching the cowboys killing the indians on tv and thinking that was ok. Then in school they never told me about the genocidal agenda the Europeans had.

Later I learned about all the murder that was commited so that we can live in our suburban communities, and I feel bad about all the killing then, but the past cannot be undone.

These days genocide is still alive, in many different parts of the world including North America ( in economic and political opression form,) and we can't seem to even stop that nevermind what was done 100 years ago....sigh....no answers, just observations....

Peace,
SE
salvia_explorer

Postby zakmalados » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:32 pm

National bankruptcy... what good would that do?

I suppose real accountability means putting europeans on boats bound for europe, or something like that. Giving someone a settlement certainly won't absolve us, nor will it really help the victims.

As long as we continue to see a racial divide as a legitimate thing, the horror will continue. Maybe some bloody eyed aboriginals will take some comfort in the abuses they will undoubtedly perpetrate when they are the majority...

You just can't say sorry enough.

What exactly do you think should be done, scy-hopper?

Zak
zakmalados

Postby scyhop:per » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:49 pm

zakmalados wrote:National bankruptcy... what good would that do?
You just can't say sorry enough.
What exactly do you think should be done, scy-hopper?
Zak

The church has been forced to open the piggy bank, even though it's a smidge of it's overall wealth. Tobacco companies are being hit up more and more often.

I might be wrong, but I would guess there's no time limit for bringing perpetrators of human rights violations to account.

Whites/African slaves = PAY THE FUCK UP THROUGH THE NOSE!
Whites/South Africa/Apartheid = PAY THE FUCK UP THROUGH THE NOSE!
Whites/South America = PAY THE FUCK UP THROUGH THE NOSE!
Whites/Hiroshima + Nagasaki = PAY THE FUCK UP THROUGH THE NOSE!
(the Japanese launched a MILITARY STRIKE and the response was targeting civilians, TWICE!)
Whites/North America/Aboriginals = PAY THE FUCK UP THROUGH THE NOSE!
(Breach of one treaty after another culminating in massive land theft and genocide)

Like the Masonic La Merica constitution, what the fuck good are laws written by founding fathers (too bad they weren't mothers doing the founding) if they are ignored or applied selectively and have loopholes woven into them.

Britain as well should pay up for the war crimes committed in China and India. Are you scared of national bankruptcy? I'm not. Face our fears, yes?

All it's going to take is for judges in the supreme courts to set a precedent. It's already been done concerning the suffering and deaths of many regarding abuse by the church and tobacco giants, respectively. I say no longer should our governments be able to cloak themselves under national security, with the excuse being that lay people won't be able to handle the stark reality of the precarious balance that exists in the governance of a nation.

Freedom of information is the right of the people's. No more blacked out documents. Truth, no matter how ugly. How the fuck is civilization going to proceed with integrity if we are afraid of a BALANCE of power between the elected and the ones doing the electing. I suggest those kick-ass lawyers who are already swimming in millions take the time to head up class action suits that will free up the truth and crack open the Masonic and Royal treasuries.

Money is just a thing, a symbol; it has value because we continue to give it that distinction. Perhaps when it is wrenched from the hands in a most legal fashion, of those that hoarde it, the necrociopathic agenda can finally begin to be a thing of the past; one of the last blights of humanity incurred on one another, the planet, and the cosmos itself.

Basically I'm saying a judicial precedent calling for massive compensation for lives and lands lost due to war crimes. This should be possible if the law is applied fairly and without favouritism.

War is war, fine. But I don't recall Africa, India, China, South or North Americans declaring war on the Whites hundreds of years back and deserving the crushing blows they've received. War crimes are war crimes, there's no statute of limitations, and therefore the payout, would surely bankrupt the Masons and Royals, which is appropriate, because those riches don't belong to them anyway. These to Empires built themselves on fraud. I believe there's no time like the present to pay back with interest for their crimes. Masons are fond of interest , yes?
Last edited by scyhop:per on Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby greeny » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:04 pm

Way to go on being racist... it wasn't the white that commited these crimes, it was the belief system, bigotry, the church, and especially the individuals. Aztecs were blood-thristy the last time I checked... was it because they were indians?
Last edited by greeny on Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greeny

Postby scyhop:per » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm

greeny wrote:Way to go on being racist... it wasn't the white that commited these crimes, it was the belief system, bigotry, the church, and the individuals. Aztecs were blood-thristy the last time I checked... was it because they were indians?

Racist? I'M European. Last time I checked the Aztecs didn't scour the earth fucking race after race.

Postby greeny » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:14 pm

You definitely are racist.
greeny

Postby Burning_Copal » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:34 pm

Empires are empires, and when they are expanding, genocide is not terribly uncommon, this is a pattern that really does not have any form of racial bounderies. And it did exist in ancient civilizations in the americas, if you read any acounts of a tribe, taking up arms against their neighbors, killing many of them, and then the loser being subject to payment of tribute , same thing, its greed, its power, and its a human flaw, not a cultural one.
Burning_Copal

Location: a finite mortal body somewhere in PNW. How about you ?

Postby scyhop:per » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:48 pm

greeny wrote:You definitely are racist.

Really greeny.

I'm Scottish, Welch, Spanish, Italian , French and possibly Polish all rolled into one. A Native elder told me that's why I'm so fucked up because I have all these inner identities trying to express themselves.

I'm simply upset that the two most powerful members of the 'United Nations', are White like me and bitching about how everyone else should be held to account for their crimes, but they themselves are inherently absloved of any wrong-doings whatsoever because they are Gods chosen people or enlightened Masons.

I think these kinds of people with their kind of attitude are a utter and complete DISGRACE to my race. Call me racist if you want but I am simply pointing out how members of my race have been the source of unimaginable disharmony the world over. It's not a friggin' secret, only the magnitude of their atrocities is.

I'm saying that with laws currently in place, the level of compensation that would be just and fair would bankrupt a few of the most powerful nations on earth and I happen to think that would be a welcome sight.

Postby greeny » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:52 pm

The race has NOTHING to do with it.

You shouldn't be confused at all about these "identities" within you... you should be proud. I'd venture to guess the reason why you're uncomfortable (or "fucked up") with that is because you place too much importance on the races, and that makes you a racist.

Whenever you separate an issue into "white and them," that definitely makes you a racist. When you're a racist, you miss the true roots of the problem, and therefore you're less able to solve them.
greeny

Next

Return to Politically Incorrect