Call out to all members

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.

Call out to all members

Postby cowfodder » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:05 am

Ok, so we now have the forum up an running, more or less. I'm still working on whether or not we can fully integrate all the posts from edot though. In the mean time, I need everyone here to spread the word as much as possible. If you know of other edot members that post on forums you are a member of, please let them know about this place. If there is a specific vendor from edot that you frequent often, invite them over. If you have other friends that are interested in these topics, tell them to come here. The only way that this is going to work, and that the spirit of edot will survive, is if we get people here and discussions going. Thank you!
http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=15108
"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin
cowfodder
Site Admin

Re: Call out to all members

Postby teeko » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:02 am

Can you still access the email list for the forum from the archives somehow? 16 more days...

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.
teeko

Postby GK77 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Hmm. I posted a thread about this very thing, but I can't find it anymore.
Definitely spread the word to all old members.
Did anyone get the email notifications about the move when I posted at the end of the popular and recent threads at Edot?
I am hoping they went out to many of the active Edot members.

Another suggestion I had was to add a line in your sigs at other sites, like botswap, shroomery, nexus, etc about the move and a link to the new site, barring any rule breaking of course.
"I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
-AE

http://forums.botanicalswap.org/index.php?topic=1808.0
GK77

Postby stitchpuller » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:44 am

G77 wrote:Hmm. I posted a thread about this very thing, but I can't find it anymore.
Did anyone get the email notifications about the move when I posted at the end of the popular and recent threads at Edot?

Another suggestion I had was to add a line in your sigs at other sites, like botswap, shroomery, nexus, etc about the move and a link to the new site, barring any rule breaking of course.

no emails >< had to search. found the discussion on another board by trial and error.
shall add links through my art site.
stitchpuller

Postby eid » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:26 am

I had a look on the vbulletin forums about this. The way to mass email members is in the Administrator CP.
eid

Postby Thazo » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Well I am very glad that there are folks willing to bring back edot in some form. It was a great place to find information.
Thazo

Postby GK77 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Thanks Stichpuller.
eid wrote:I had a look on the vbulletin forums about this. The way to mass email members is in the Administrator CP.

Thats what we thought, so I asked Catfish to do it for us, or to bump me up tp Admin so I could do it. But he stopped texting all of a sudden, which isn't like him. so not sure if we will see him here or not. Hope so, he was a unique cat. But disappears from time to time.
"I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
-AE

http://forums.botanicalswap.org/index.php?topic=1808.0
GK77

Postby salvialover24 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:03 am

G77 wrote:Hmm. I posted a thread about this very thing, but I can't find it anymore.

I let you know that I did not get any email notification.
salvialover24

Postby jackaroe » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Hey I found you! Thanks for trying to get Edot back. I will get the word out also.
jackaroe

Postby flickedbic » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Youtube promotional video(s)?

That comes up on searches pretty well.

Blessings.
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.
flickedbic

Next

Return to Politically Incorrect