Call out to all members

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.

Re: Call out to all members

Postby 2ofme » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:20 am

Thanks for making this site!
2ofme

Postby Entro » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Sheesh, since edot went down, I'd been checking almost daily to see if the domain had been renewed. I check a handful of forums regularly and am very active on one, but I didn't hear about this place until just now. Glad it's back at any rate!
Entro

Postby BiffCo1138 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Wow! I felt like I was in the dark, all was lost. I AM SO GLAD THE FORUMS ARE BACK!!! I searched off and on for the last few weeks. (I think I cried a lil bit.)
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -Robert A. Heinlein
BiffCo1138

Postby jbmac » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Glad to see edot is back in some way...
jbmac

Postby cochisewolf » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:03 am

Might be a good idea to contact the vendors that posted in the vendor's section. Most of them have a 'contact us' link.
I indulged myself in the various religions and philosophies but cheerfulness kept breaking through
- Leonard Cohen

I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no class ...
- Unknown Poet
cochisewolf

Postby Raa » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Well well, hello there again! This is "khanx".

I was so worried, I started to think of possible Conspiracy Theories (lol)

Seriously tho, I thought I lost all the connections with you people. This place has a different meaning for me.

p.s.
SL24 lets continue UDA Step 7 where we left it !!!
Raa

Postby GK77 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:05 am

I think he is waiting to see if we can integrate the old threads to this forum. It looks like they may be close in doing just that. I too am very interested in that thread. I need full copies though as I started late.
"I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
-AE

http://forums.botanicalswap.org/index.php?topic=1808.0
GK77

Postby Khnum93 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 am

I dissapeared over the summer as a major life change affected my old lady, which affected me too. Try logging on recently & couldn't figure out why edot was not up. Luckily I saved an old email from Teeko.

93 / 93
Khnum93

Postby alkahest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Hey all! alkahest here with a fresh account, almost as nice as a fresh pair of ironed and pressed slacks, naw'mean? You know, when they are still warm upon teh ballz.

I second the motion of integrating past threads from EDot [actually it looks like there is a nifty archive, that is excellent props to whomever took the time to do all that, we all, (all few of me that is) thank you wholeheartedly, I was actually coming online to utforkingse and/or ask if anybody had performed an H2O/H2O+lemon [or lime] juice/H2O+alcohol extraction/H2O+lemon[or lime] juice again a fourth time, upon around 200-250 grams of foliage, M. speciosa; as such I am off to post a new thread in the appropriate section like I was going to.
alkahest

Postby Flapjack » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:39 am

ha we should make a entheogen-network.com youtube channel. It'll atleast get more views than mine.
Flapjack

PreviousNext

Return to Politically Incorrect