Jehovahs Wittnesses: satanic bloodlines

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.

Re: Jehovahs Wittnesses: satanic bloodlines -

Postby jse » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:03 pm

Dude, i spent days reading ALL the Bloodlines material, which can be found at:
www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/
Although i do find it at times Hard to grasp, theres alot of research at Fritz's site and for anyone interested in this topic, i reccommend checking it out.
Peace
CITS
i wouldent take anything sherry shriner says to heart she is a bit of an oddball

decent sites for your research would be

http://davidicke.com
http://prisonplanet.com
http://infowars.com
http://jesus-is-savior.com

hope this helps

peace
jse

EDIT: your next post is gonna be about the reptillian agenda at a guess :P
jse

Postby crystalinthestorm » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:46 pm

Jesus is savior dot calm

That site gave me the biggest headache, i've had in a while.
I cannot believe that people actually believe so sincerly in that Crap.

You can even download the sounds of a million humans, screaming in pain, from a hole scientist drilled in the earth, which is hell!

So how can we all be saved from this impending doom?

Well here's how:

-How to go to Heaven-

It is very simple to be saved and takes only a minute to explain. Please let me show you how to go to heaven from the Bible, God's Word...
Man is a sinner.
Romans 3:10, "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"
Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
Isaiah 53:6, "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
There is a price on sin, eternal death in hell.
Romans 6:23, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Romans 5:12, "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:"
Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
Revelation 21:8, "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
Jesus paid that price on the cross.
Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
1st Timothy 1:15, "This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief."
By faith in Jesus Christ we can be saved.
Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a person...the LORD JESUS CHRIST!
John 11:25, "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:"
John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
John 6:40, "And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."
Romans 10:13, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
HERE IS HOW YOU CALL UPON THE LORD
Do you admit that you are a sinner?
Do you admit that you deserve to burn in hell?
Do you believe Jesus is the Son of God Who died upon the cross to pay for your sins?
If you are willing to admit your sinfulness and would like for God to save your soul, just ask Him...
Dear Jesus,
I admit that I am a sinner, deserving of hell. Please forgive me of my sins and take me to heaven when I die. I now believe upon You as my personal Saviour, Amen.
Just as you were born physically to your parents, you were born spiritually into the Family of God when you called on Jesus! (John 3:3).
Acts 26:18, "To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me."
Please send us an email and let us know if you have just received Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour! We would like to rejoice with you. If you tell us the city where you live, we may be able to direct you to a good church in your area! We also will be able to help with any questions you may have.
Kindest regards,
David J. Stewart
If you'd like a more thorough explanation of salvation, please click HERE.
If you'd like to learn all about salvation, then please read the book Salvation is More than Being Saved.
Also, you may want to read Ye Must Be Born Again and God's Simple Plan.
Helpful articles from my book, Salvation:
Faith is Not Optimism
Good Works Verses Grace
The Gift of God
Put All Your Faith in Jesus
Just Enough Faith
Salvation is of the Heart
You Can Count On Jesus
crystalinthestorm

Postby TooStonedToType » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:56 pm

This entire article seems unfounded. Basically condeming people based upon their last name.

Example:
"As a consequence of how connected the WT Society is with politics, big business, etc. the WT Society has been closely watched by the FBI which has over 12,000 pages in its files on the WT Society alone."

As I understand it, the WT Society has been watched because they are not connected with politics or corporations. The FBI files would tend to show they are not Illuminati. Jehovah Witnesses actually have VERY little political pull (They don't vote!!!). They have been the victims of numberous lawsuites regarding their right to religion, free speech, etc. Always against the government. Hard to believe ANY of these people are Illuminati.
TooStonedToType

Postby crystalinthestorm » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:07 pm

Try being brainswashed by them as a child.
Try being raised one as a young man.

Regular JW's have No idea what is happenig behind the scenes.
There is a huge pyramid and the top goes up into the clouds.

The JW have stock in Military supplies!

Ive done enough research, and been raised by them to know that they are Evil Mynd control Nazi christian freeks!

CITS
crystalinthestorm

Postby TooStonedToType » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:24 pm

If you were raised a JW you should know what a purple triangle is. Nazi's I don't think so - christian freaks - sure.
TooStonedToType

Postby crystalinthestorm » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:09 pm

Well, I know NAzi is a harsh word, let me explain please.

As a child you are taught that

1) Everyone who isnt a JW is going to DIE at Armeggedon.
2) I am not to have "Worldly" friends( that is th e term they use to describe Non-JW's) at ALL.
3) I am only to read to Society's publications regarding every aspect of ones life- from Masturbation to prayer to dress.
4) there is a dress code.
5) We gather and sing and are indoctrinated 2 hours on Sunday, 2 hours on tuesday night, 1 hour on Thursday's, and on Saturday 2 hours+ going DOOR to DOOR.
6) When i left the "TRUTH"( their term for the doctrine) anyone who was a JW stopped talking to me, or acknowledging that i was even there. This is to continue untill i attend at least a year of Church, before i am "reinstated".
7) my mother abandoned me to the streets at 14, because i didnt want to be a minister. Shattering her dreams, i was left to the world by myself.
8) i was taught not to go to University, or Have extra ciricular activites other than with other JW's.
9) I ws taught to think of myself as BETTER than everyone else, and to have pity on those who didnt hear our doctrine.
10) I was taught that Charles taze Russell the Founder of the JW's ws inspired by Jehovah.
In fact he was a Free mason, who practised Enochian Magick, and was buired under a rose Quartz pyramid with a rose and Cross symbol in brass mounted on it.
The JW's dont even believe that Jesus died on a cross!
11) How many times have they predicted armeggeddon? and it hasnt come?
Anyways im getting off topic -using the word Nazi-but can you see what i am getting at?
Peace
CITS
crystalinthestorm

Postby OldSoul » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:07 pm

I know that this was hardly the topic of this article...only a small point really, but it still needs to be mentioned. Not enough people have a firm grasp of what it means to be a "satanist". Anyone that thinks it has to do with devil worship or really anything to do with god/bible/whatever is either selling something, or needs to reasses their definition of this commonly misunderstood belief system.
OldSoul

Postby SleepyTime » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:15 pm

crystalinthestorm wrote:Try being brainswashed by them as a child.
Try being raised one as a young man.

Regular JW's have No idea what is happenig behind the scenes.
There is a huge pyramid and the top goes up into the clouds.

The JW have stock in Military supplies!

Ive done enough research, and been raised by them to know that they are Evil Mynd control Nazi christian freeks!

CITS

Do you have proof of the Military supplies? If so please provide so I can show my cousin who is brainwashed.
SleepyTime

Postby Osho » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:35 pm

OldSoul wrote:I know that this was hardly the topic of this article...only a small point really, but it still needs to be mentioned. Not enough people have a firm grasp of what it means to be a "satanist". Anyone that thinks it has to do with devil worship or really anything to do with god/bible/whatever is either selling something, or needs to reasses their definition of this commonly misunderstood belief system.

I've read the Anton LeVey stuff, and it is far and away not what comes to mind when people usually think of Satanism in the classical sense. In fact, Anton LeVey didn't really seem all that satanic to me. Just hedonistic, egotistical, and had a flare for drama and showmanship.

What strikes me most about Anton LeVey was that he was mostly a reactionary against the saccharin flower child puff that seemed to make him gag during his occultic career in San Francisco. It would be like me revolting outrageously against Baptism if I grew up surrounded by that culture, which I reject and find insincere or spiritually empty.

As an aside, I would recommend to everyone interested in this thread or anything like it to get a copy of Richard Metzger's "Book of Lies" and have a ball reading it.
Osho

Postby minderbinder » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:28 am

ever heard of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"?
regarding the question what's the origin of the named articles above i think the story behind the "Protocols" is something that should be considered regarding manipulation and cynical plagiarism -
It's a very interesting and enlightening story. As far as i remember it was first something written to blame the Rosey Crucians for, then was rewritten to hit the Jesuits with and so on and so on. Can't remember exactly anymore. Or maybe it was just a simple "story" in the beginning?

I mean, i like a good conspiracy theory and i don't have much sympathy for the "Wittnesses", but i do think it's a good thing to question things like that instead of just believing them being fascinated by there mere plausibility and fascination - plausibility doesn't have neccessarily anything in common with "truth" or "reality" and nor does fascination.

*phew*
oh man, what a wise ass i can be ... :)

*Edit:

Found it, this is about the initial source:

Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu

1864 political satire by Maurice Joly, Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu (Dialogues in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu) attacks the political ambitions of Napoleon III by using the device of diabolical plotters in Hell. Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu, available in HTML and plain text format at Project Gutenberg, is one of the plagiarized sources of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. (Joly's work contains no references to Jews, incidentally.)

As far as i remember this isn't even really the first source, but that might be another conspiracy theory :)
Last edited by minderbinder on Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: found more info
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.
minderbinder

PreviousNext

Return to Politically Incorrect