Jehovahs Wittnesses: satanic bloodlines

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.

Re: Jehovahs Wittnesses: satanic bloodlines -

Postby organics » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:43 pm

I'm not sure what site someone was referring to with the "audio of scream from hell" ...but yeah, what a load of bullshit, I agree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_to_Hell_hoax
organics

Re: Jehovahs Wittnesses: satanic bloodlines

Postby teeko » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:43 am

Interesting.
Any new thoughts on this? They are at my damn door all the time. I made them 'angry' one day. The guy actually yelled that only THEY (jw) were doing the actual work of God, and everyone else was a liar. hahaha

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.
teeko

Postby Flapjack » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:46 am

I didn't read all of this because it is a lot to read and doesn't really sound all that promising to begin with, but how can Jehovahs Witness be a bloodline? Are scientologists part of a bloodline? Are there people part of this bloodline who have drifted away so we have half satanic people or quarter satanic people who don't even know it?

If they are Annunaki bloodline or whatever, what does that entail? I have occult powers. They're not my powers, I just happened to be blessed enough to be a witness.
Flapjack

Postby teeko » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:17 pm

I dont know anything about scientology. But if your family tree traces back to CT Russel or any of the other freaks then that would be your JW bloodline. You can go back further but it gets into Arianism and illuminati jibberish - and that shit can take you in circles.

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.
teeko

Previous

Return to Politically Incorrect