what is the matrix?

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.

what is the matrix?

Postby Moonbreeze » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:28 pm

When I ask 'what is the matrix?' I am not meaning the film, though you can include that in discussion if you wish.
Actually I asked same question at psychonaut.com months ago, and recently the whole thread was deleted---there's been weird shit happening there

By MATRIX I am including a very intertwined subject

I find it sad when subjects are separated at forums. IE you get 'here you discuss spirituality' 'there you discuss politically incorrect'---well I don't see things like that. For me spirit is not divorced or separated from nature and politics

have any here seen this video?

So there you see how 'politics is mixed up with the occult and magick!!!! Yet WE 'the masses' are supposed to discuss 'politics' and 'the occult' and ---get my drift. We are compartmentalized, and I think this is intentional. it is part of their mind control

At forums like The Shroomery there will have 'Politic Discussion' above 'Conspiracies and Cover-Ups'. If you 'dare' challenge the 9/11 official story about 9/11 in the political forum you are told off and/or immediately moved 'below' to what they consider is tinfoil hat forum. So in that little world they are just copying what is happening in the larger world they are operating in

The hierarchical structure of this matrix includes compartmentalism and a Chain of Command. This means they separate subjects which should be really understood as interrelated, and they make it so each level or compartment dare not challenge the level/authority above them. It is a pyramidal structure so the higher up the fewers people have the greatest authority

I saw this video yesterday which is VERY eye-opening. It shows how military officials were exposed talking about planning a FALSE FLAG, but when manstream media reported it they never gave the crucial information about this, and the very term "false flag" is TABOO:

Moonbreeze

Re: what is the matrix?

Postby Moonbreeze » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:09 am

...maaaan this place id D>E>A>D!
Moonbreeze

Postby Flapjack » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:26 am

I edited my response because I never read the original post to begin with.
Last edited by Flapjack on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flapjack

Postby flickedbic » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:38 pm

"There is geometry in the humming of the strings
... there is music in the spacing of the spheres."
-Pythagoras

The Matrix you speak of; AKA interlocking systems of control: it may merely be a tool of our becoming; our unfolding. We are choosing the reality each moment tweaking it. This is a hard and beautiful time existence. Mother nature calls us home to our natural sovereignty. We would never have remembered if we hadn't so far forgotten. There would be no solution if not for the problem.

But at times I feel this is a cop-out. A way of self-comfort "It's fucked; but getting better... we need the darkness to appreciate the light..." I even feel it is close to a delusional mindset of a eugenicist; Ie: we're really killing them to save the world.

Honestly the true matrix is more in line with The Tao. The interconnected fabric of all existence which is the matrix far above and beyond false-flags and media control. This societal control structure "matrix" that has been imposed is frippery in the larger face of Tao.

In the end I cannot escape the feeling that everything is unfolding as it should be; and that this is a wonderful unfolding...
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.
flickedbic

Return to Politically Incorrect