Gay Marriage

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.

Gay Marriage

Postby cochisewolf » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:08 am

Where I live gay people can now be legally married. The question I have is why? I don't mean why should they be allowed to be married, of course they should be allowed, this is 2000 and something, it's preposterous to even put it on the table for debate, a group having to get permission from society to marry someone they love ...please ...

No what I mean is why in god's name would they want to get married!? If I may quote the late great philosopher Sam Kinison:

ARGGGGG!!! ARGG!!! ARGGG! DON'T DO IT!!! LOOK AT THIS FACE!! THIS IS THE FACE OF A MARRIED MAN YOU STUPID FUCK!! SEE THE PAIN!? SEE THE ANGUISH!? RUN, GO, DON'T LOOK BACK!!! GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! ARGGG! ARGGGG! ARGGGGGGG!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I indulged myself in the various religions and philosophies but cheerfulness kept breaking through
- Leonard Cohen

I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no class ...
- Unknown Poet
cochisewolf

Re: Gay Marriage

Postby witchammer » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:50 am

I know, haven't they been through enough
witchammer

Postby Metanoian » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:13 am

Hahahahaha so true. Marriage is nothing but an illusion. If you really love someone and want to spend your life with them, who cares about some silly ceremony, jewelery, and some legal documents.

It may be an illusion, but people take it so seriously. It changes relationships over night. I will never get married.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.
Metanoian

Postby burningmouth » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:08 am

burningmouth

Postby Metanoian » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:03 am

I wanna die, I beg for death. :D :D :D :D
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.
Metanoian

Postby Jungle cat » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:05 pm

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to add my 2 pennies worth. I know guys often hate marriage and I think women see it differently so why not let everyone have the choice to marry another human of whatever sex if that's what they want. In heterosexual World there is too much pressure to get married, stemming from the big greedy corporations who fuel the wedding machine. If heterosexual males felt less pressure to marry, maybe they wouldn't hate it so much, and maybe more hetero couples would choose to just live together and then get on better?
Jungle cat

Postby Flapjack » Fri May 08, 2015 6:04 pm

I just don't want to be a middle aged man and still unmarried and going to bars or trying to hang out with people. O God. That is my worst nightmare.
Flapjack

Postby Flapjack » Mon May 25, 2015 7:20 am

How many people here are that guy? Wouldn't you rather be married?
Flapjack

Return to Politically Incorrect