Give me your bike!!

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.

Give me your bike!!

Postby Capsaicin » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:35 pm

So I was riding home on my mediocre bicycle today in the evening. And I spotted these 2 young men ( under 30 over 18) from afar. When I came near by I can tell they were eying me already, one of em was on a bicycle and the other who was walking said " Give me your bike". And I didn't even turn around to look. But as I made a left I slowed down to get a good look at them and the guy was looking at me.

I don't carry a weapon with me, but I feel I should invest in some pepper spray. This isn't the first time, last time a group of 3 told me that I was choppin the bike. Whatever that means I don't know. I believe that saying if you leave by the sword, die by the sword. It really irritated me when he said "give me your bike" I paid good money ( at the thrift store not an expensive or fancy bike) and this chump has the nerve to say what he said? I had 2 gallon jugs in my backpack if I had nothing, my first instinct was to go up to them and confront him and just let loose.

What do you think?

PEace or Violence? Pepper spray or a blade?
"The white man says, there is freedom and justice for all. We have had "freedom and justice," and that is why we have been almost exterminated. We shall not forget this. " -Tecumseh
Capsaicin

Re: Give me your bike!!

Postby Flapjack » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:49 am

Just beat it. It's not worth risking your life. I've been mugged before though, and these people probably have weapons of their own you know? Taking out a weapon could be more dangerous than being helpless. Usually they just want your money, but you never know. I don't know too much about what you're going through, but sometimes the best option is to just avoid these kinds of people. If you go over there like some dipshit big shot with a crow bar, there is no good aftermath that can come from that. Try to get out of the shity place you probably live in. Use your head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0
Flapjack

Postby Capsaicin » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Thanks for the sound advice I appreciate it.

I was thinking of getting a fog horn and if I were ever approached just toot and hopefully scare or deter the would be robbers. In a sense you are the bicycle and putting up a fight isn't worth my life.

Well I'm not being harassed but more like terrorized because it's the neighborhood I'm living in currently. Everybody knows the home is suppose to be safe and one can assume the neighborhood also.

Cause say I allow them to jack my bike if they live in the neighborhood and find out where I live then they'll surely want to break in and take something if they already stole the bike.
"The white man says, there is freedom and justice for all. We have had "freedom and justice," and that is why we have been almost exterminated. We shall not forget this. " -Tecumseh
Capsaicin

Postby Flapjack » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Are they black?

You shouldn't just give them your bike. The easiest thing to do would be to run away, especially on a bike. Are these people like gangsters or crackheads? I lived in the ghetto with a friend in an apartment for a few months, but it doesn't sound as bad as your situation. There were crackheads and a lot of black people though. Now I always cross the street when I see more than one black person walking my way.
Flapjack

Postby Capsaicin » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:22 am

Yeah they are black and most likely gangstas. They don't even think over here. There is a black bar that is an utter nuisance that blast music and has patrons loiter outside. There's been 3-4 rumbles outside in the past 3 years. And just last year get this...

A regular guy (at least that's what the newspaper alleged) was going to that bar with his female cousins. A car pulls up and tries to pick up on the ladies. The guy says hey man leave them. Dude in the car gets out and says you going to make me? pulls out a gun and ask him in plain English if he wants to get shot? The guy sarcastically said yes which was the wrong answer apparently and that dude shot him. That guy died, you would think that would be enough to close the bar down but there city is dirty and scummy with politicians etc The neighborhood I live in use to be all Italians in the early 1900's now its black and Latinos, with it being mainly black before. The crime was so bad here they converted a factory into a juvenile prison.
Capsaicin

Postby Flapjack » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:05 am

Wow, where do you live? That's no place to be living.
Flapjack

Postby Metanoian » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:38 am

I lived in an area like this for a while with my young daughter. I was terrified someone would do something when we were out walking or sitting in the park. Because when you're by yourself you can run or ignore them...but if it's my daughter's life in question I would fight. And fight viciously, to do serious bodily harm. Not something I would want my daughter to have to witness, even if both of us got out of the situation unharmed.

I completely understand your reaction to them demanding the bike though. The only time I was mugged a group of three guys came up to me and asked for a smoke. I gave them two, but they wanted a third. I said no, you guys can share those, have a good night, and tried to walk away. They followed me and demanded the whole pack. I was really insulted...I mean...I just gave them two cigarettes and now they want them all? Push came to shove and I had to defend myself. Two of them went down and the third ran for his life, and I chased him.

I hate how situations like that bring out the bad in me. The anger, rage, violence...

I now live in a bit better part of the city, although there is a sort of half-way house near where I live. I see a lot of alcoholics and parolees. None even look at me, thankfully. We don't have too much of a problem with gangs in my city. That said, I still want to move to a rural location as soon as possible. Concrete jungles can crush a man's spirit like nothing else.

Don't carry a weapon, please, I beg you. Just having a weapon like that can infect you with harmful intent. Even if it's just for defensive purpose. Your best defense is to run, and with a bike you're in a pretty good position to do so.
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.
Metanoian

Postby Capsaicin » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:19 am

I live in Racine, Wisconsin.

I just carry a tactical flash light that can maybe daze someone who tries to mug me. I've been meditating on peace and practicing some Qi gong along with weight lifting, so I don't feel as vulnerable like before. Just the other night I'm trying to fall asleep and I hear people arguing. Then the arguing goes on and on, then I heard gun shots! Luckily no ambulance, so hopefully no one was hurt. But in my mind, I would of loved for them to kill each other off. But I understand now that that's not for me to decide or to wish upon.
Capsaicin

Postby Flapjack » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:54 am

you should move to a better location
Flapjack

Postby teeko » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:21 am

Fuck them. Check out the madness of Cosimano, then you can retaliate without the karmic debt! haha Cut them down with your mind. :D

Instead of blacks I got white trailer trash tweekers. Well theres black folks but they are my friends that I trust in my home alone. Well, except that one fucker who always eats all my food. hahahha I have never had a problem with a black, well, once a big group of bangers tried to mug me(pocket check sucka), I laughed and said I will rape him in front of his friends then I jumped the wall and confronted them all like a bad(I mean dumb!) ass. They left and never returned. I am not sure playing the part of 'completely batshit crazy white kid' is the best way to go about something like that though. I got lucky.

Hope all is well and be safe, Move out of the hood ASAP!

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.
teeko

Return to Politically Incorrect