Why is it illegal to feel good?

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.

Why is it illegal to feel good?

Postby DrIraZ_Jr » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:11 pm

My question to our governments is: Why is it illegal to feel good? Why can't we after a long day of work come home and do what makes us feel good? Why can't someone who is near death with AIDS or cancer not somke to give them some peace?
What ever happened to if it makes you feel good then do it? The point I am trying to get at is why is anything that makes you feel good illegal or controlled?
DrIraZ_Jr

Re: Why is it illegal to feel good?

Postby jbmac » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:29 pm

You know the answer, religion, booze, sports, material goods, charitable donations, picking on people, - those are the "allowed and correct" ways to find happiness. If you are sad, see a doctor and get RX pills, DO NOT use pot, it's dangerous and causes insanity and death. That's the answer from the oligarchy.
jbmac

Postby minderbinder » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:43 am

if you are able to make yourself feel good your way they can't make you run for feeling good their way
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.
minderbinder

Postby Flapjack » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Hey feeling good is shellfish don't do that!
Flapjack

Postby minderbinder » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:16 am

hm ... if you feel good about doing good things to others feeling good is legitimate.
so how about taking care for myself not being a depressed bore to them?
i bet that's okay - this shall be my favourite alibi from now on :)
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.
minderbinder

Postby feral » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:46 am

Because feeling good is addictive and addiction can bring problems.

Also feeling good can cost money or may be detrimental to some sources of money and this results in regulation and illegalization.

Politics.
feral

Postby Flapjack » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Flapjack

Postby Niedkern Knight » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:51 pm

oh those some kids!*shakes fist* I knew it was them.
I have hewn many briars in my garden, but many are still close.
The noxious weeds quiver in the fiber of their being as I draw near
I am a root striker, and I am HERE!
Niedkern Knight

Postby tushaar » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:11 am

Because feeling good makes you realize what a joke this humanities "Need to do this and that" feature is. And that is bad, because you don't help the society. Source being evil and controlling "egos"? Well, it all comes down to "controlling" the herd.
tushaar

Postby Cultosaurus » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:08 am

Guilt.

Those that would enforce their own morality on another human being are wracked with guilt over their own 'feeling good'. The Bible, among other sources, gives people ALL the answers. All answers, IE feeling good, that are not found in there provide feelings of guilt for those closed minds that cannot find peace within.

This guilt comes from a very constipated spirituality, a very toxic spirituality. So assholes with this spiritual poison have to force their poison on others, they find it impossible NOT to interfere in someone else's life because there is so little going on in their own mind. They are moral degenerates without one of life's most important attributes . . . happiness. Since they find it impossible to be happy, no one else is allowed either. They take your bat and ball home and lock it up because denying you gives them pleasure in a very sick masochistic way, the same way that children bully other children that are smaller than themselves. They never outgrow this small mindedness.

So, if you have a small mind, a small penis and a huge ego, you go into politics and try to ruin the lives of many more people than yourself.

There are probably many more sociopathic and psychotic reasons. They didn't get enough love and attention as a child. They were bottle fed instead of breast fed. What ever it is, it gives them a psychosis called a superiority complex wherein their morality is superior to your morality. They're delusional really, living in a fantasy of horror that they feel the need to push the rest of us into. They're sick bastards.
Cultosaurus

Next

Return to Politically Incorrect