Did Bath Salts Turn Man Into Face Eating Zombie?

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.

Re: Did Bath Salts Turn Man Into Face Eating Zombie?

Postby witchammer » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:43 pm

I was waiting for that one
witchammer

Postby Flapjack » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:26 pm

I don't smoke bathsalts for the high; I just fell in love with the lifestyle.
Flapjack

Postby The Wrong Alice » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:51 pm

Forgive not reading the whole thread. I'm already aware of the story. Just wanted to toss in here that the only foreign chemical in the official toxicology report was THC. He wasn't on Bath Salts or anything else that reasonably could have explained his behaviour. He may not have even been high at the time since THC continues to show up for days after. Since the armies of the walking dead are not sweeping across the world, he obviously wasn't a zombie either.

The remaining possibilities: Either he had a psychotic break which was not chemically induced; or the tox report released to the media was a lie and he was on something the government doesn't want us to know about.

My bet, chemical weapons testing perpetrated by the US government. Not the first time, not the last.

EDIT: Also real easy to believe that they took the opportunity to lie about THC to reinforce the dirty war on drugs.

May you find what you seek,
Alice
Read my BLOG or THIS if you want to know who I am. If not, you aren't allowed to click my links.

To my fellow poisoners, I offer my HERBAL. This is the only way to buy a book that gets longer after you have it.
The Wrong Alice

Postby burningmouth » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:41 pm

Interesting blog, Alice.

I've been reading in the fringe areas of the interweb that the zombie phenomenon might be due to some botched (or purposeful) secret lab experiment. I don't really buy into chem trails, but nothing would surprise me these days. Shit. Some 16 year old Chinese girl just shattered a world record in London. Maybe she got a hold of some special 'zombie' juice.
burningmouth

Postby The Wrong Alice » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:26 pm

First, love that song. The Collide cover of it in the soundtrack for Resident Evil 4 (another story with an Alice, hehe) is even better IMAAO (In My Arrogant Ass Opinion).

Second, gotta love Alice In Wonderland in general:

"`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
`How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
`You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'

My signature on another entheogen board.

Third, thank you. I try to provide interesting content, philosophical discussion and news that actually means something, and keep the personal rants and updates about my dietary habits to a minimum. Always nice to know someone at least looked at my blog. Hopefully people will get something of value from it now and then.

Fourth, I'm never really sure how much stock I put in these government conspiracies and all that, but every time I think about it, I can't help but think of all the real conspiracies that have been uncovered years later. We know our government does things like this. They tested LSD on American soldiers; they experimented with amphetamine cocktails designed to render sleep unnecessary for soldiers in combat; they not only trained people as psychic spies during the cold war, but refused to let some of them stop; the F-117 Nighthawk was tested at Area 51 in New Mexico and then flew several successful missions overseas before anyone knew it existed.

The only thing the US government ever seems to be good at is secrets and misinformation. When it comes right down it, we don't know jack about what they're doing until they want us to, and when something real gets leaked, no one believes it until they declassify it twenty years later. I watched a video from WikiLeaks in which a helicopter crew discussed the fact that they could kill a pair of reporters and claim it was an accident, and then they did so on camera. The video was released a few weeks after their deaths by "enemy" gunfire were reported. The man who leaked the video is I believe now in prison for tax evasion or something similar, and the rest of the world looked the other way.

So no, while I don't know what's true and what isn't, I don't have any trouble believing our government would test a chemical weapon on a civilian.

Alice
Read my BLOG or THIS if you want to know who I am. If not, you aren't allowed to click my links.

To my fellow poisoners, I offer my HERBAL. This is the only way to buy a book that gets longer after you have it.
The Wrong Alice

Postby billycurtis88 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:48 am

The "name" given to "bath salts" has been the talk of the town, city, country and even world wide. It has been a trending topic not only in the world of digital media but in social networking sites as well. Now, did bath salts really turn man into face eating? That's certainly a huge question. Many people may believe that it really did transform the man into a zombie. "Bath salts" is not a single drug, but a combination of several drugs including mephedrone or methylenedioxypyrovalerone. These drugs cause sleep deprivation, which is one of the main causes why people under the influence may act that way. It is indeed alarming because many people have been and are still using this kind of drug. It's a synthetic drug with a real zombie-effect. FBI's and other authorities are now doing their best to stop and totally eradicate the manufacturing and distribution of Bath Salts. In fact, the FBI already performed its first nationwide synthetic drug bust. You may read the full story here:FBI Performs First Major Synthetic Drugs Bust
billycurtis88

Postby The Wrong Alice » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:28 am

I'm inclined to think that the effect of "Bath Saltz" is somewhat exaggerated, largely on account of the fact that they've officially and conclusively proven that the Miami Cannibal wasn't on them. The official tox report showed only THC in his system, and that could have been from weeks previously.

I sure as hell don't plan on taking them, but I'm not overly interested in anything more potent than Amanita anyway.

Alice

The Wrong Alice

Postby Flapjack » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:59 pm

All my friends do bathsalts. They say it's the coolest thing since Jenkem.
Flapjack

Postby The Wrong Alice » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:59 pm

No shit.

Alice

The Wrong Alice

Postby burningmouth » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Flapjack wrote:All my friends do bathsalts. They say it's the coolest thing since Jenkem.

The Wrong Alice wrote:No shit.

Now that's funny. :)
I had no idea what jenkem was before I wiki'd it.

#######################################

Flappy. Jenkem is the 2nd most disturbing thing I've discovered on the internet this past week. The most disturbing is a phenomenon that's happening in Saudi Arabia. It's called 'drifting'. It's what young Arabic men do to break up the boredom. There's tons of Youtube videos. If this comes to America, it will indeed be a sign of the apocalypse. :shock:
burningmouth

PreviousNext

Return to Politically Incorrect