Did Bath Salts Turn Man Into Face Eating Zombie?

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.

Re: Did Bath Salts Turn Man Into Face Eating Zombie?

Postby Flapjack » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:48 am

lets keep this thing updated

wonder why they are blaming the whole thing on drugs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f655TtmbtWY

It's not drugs though is it?

Maybe it's something a bit more scary.

And why are they so quick to blame it on drugs?

We've got a real mystery here folks! Greatest mystery since the birds fell from the sky in Arkansas. Let's crack this case!
Flapjack

Postby BiffCo1138 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:25 am

Did you notice that the reporter in that clip ^ called the drugs "prop up L_S_D"? I turned on the caption just to see what she was saying. What the hell does that even mean? And what the hell does any of this have to do w acid?!
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -Robert A. Heinlein
BiffCo1138

Postby burningmouth » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:48 pm

A-salt and battery! Bath-salt-smoking Pa. mom goes wild in maternity ward, charged with assault, drug possession
Carla Murphy, of Altoona, stripped naked, kicked and punched nurses and police and tried to bite a cop who was restraining her, while staff attempted to put her clothes back on.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1108532

Flapjack wrote:lets keep this thing updated

wonder why they are blaming the whole thing on drugs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f655TtmbtWY

It's not drugs though is it?

Maybe it's something a bit more scary.

And why are they so quick to blame it on drugs?

We've got a real mystery here folks! Greatest mystery since the birds fell from the sky in Arkansas. Let's crack this case!

I think the media is blaming bizarre behavior on bath salts because the media no longer researches news stories. If there is a rumor that some perp was on bath salts, the media will report it as if it's a fact. The woman above might have actually been on bath salts.

The explosion of cell phones with video recorders might have a lot to do with all these 'crazy man' videos.
We need a good UFO video. Now if some alien civilization wanted to take us over, I wonder how they would do it?
Would they slowly turn us crazy? 7 billion people all screaming, "Ima eat you!!"
burningmouth

Postby burningmouth » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:03 pm

"YUM YUM, EAT EM' UP!"
(Little Rascals)

"The Kid From Borneo" was the first account of a man on bath salts, according to Wikisneezia. In it, Spanky administered 150 grams of bath salts to an employee of a traveling circus. No one was harmed in the episode, although Darla narrowly missed having her face nibbled on by a famished Buckwheat.
burningmouth

Postby cowfodder » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Does all of this remind anyone else of all of the crazy pcp stories from the 80s and 90s?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=15108
"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin
cowfodder
Site Admin

Postby witchammer » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:40 pm

I just joined the zombie club on Facebook and have enrolled my family into the zombie outbreak response unit. Our motto is, Locate, Decapitate, Incinerate. Just another way of serving my community.
witchammer

Postby Flapjack » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:40 pm

burningmouth wrote:The explosion of cell phones with video recorders might have a lot to do with all these 'crazy man' videos.
We need a good UFO video. Now if some alien civilization wanted to take us over, I wonder how they would do it?
Would they slowly turn us crazy? 7 billion people all screaming, "Ima eat you!!"

There are actually a lot of new UFO videos on youtube. A lot of them are pretty spectacular actually. There are several of fleets and armadas, and they don't appear to be CGI either. I don't have the time right this second to look them up but they shouldn't be hard to find. I think most were around 2010. There are always new ones showing up. I saw one of an actual alien encounter taken only a few months ago but I don't believe it at all lol. That guy is running a scam to get youtube sponsors, and it's ingenius.
Flapjack

Postby witchammer » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:26 pm

witchammer

Postby witchammer » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:27 pm

witchammer

Postby burningmouth » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:51 am

Dr. Zombie
Did PHD candidate take vicodin hours before rampage? Tune in next week -- same bat time, same bat channel.
burningmouth

PreviousNext

Return to Politically Incorrect