Back online

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.

Re: Back online

Postby skippyluvs » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Great job :)

I tried signing into my old name but it said the pass was incorrect, that to be expected?

Then I tried pming cow as noted up top and there was no pm button, so do we just wait?

Props on the transfer, I do know it's a work in progress so no worries if this is something still being worked on.
skippyluvs

Postby cowfodder » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:40 pm

It flagged you as a new member, so no pm until after 10 posts. I'll merge your names.
http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=15108
"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin
cowfodder
Site Admin

Postby salvialover24 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:10 am

cowfodder wrote:Yeah, so I don't know what happened to a few threads. The good new is that I made a backup of the forum prior to the merge, so I should be able to recover everything.

Nice!

cowfodder wrote:As far as the search, I had to rebuild the index. It should find all available posts now. We'll work on recovering the things that disappeared over the next few days.

Take it easy, there is no rush. It is a relief that the threads are safe and will be recovered. You have already done a wonderful job with edot, thanks again.
salvialover24

Postby i-jinx » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Thanks guys. Greatly appreciated.
i-jinx

Postby quantumbrujo » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:26 pm

amazing job man!!Fucking "A"
I used to have a signature but now I don't for the moment
quantumbrujo

Postby Curious » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Great job! Thanks
Curious

Postby cowfodder » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:27 pm

I think we have a fix for the missing posts and members. I'll be pulling the site offline for a little bit tonight to try to apply it.
"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin
cowfodder
Site Admin

Postby cowfodder » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:37 pm

Ok, a few things kept me from doing this until today, but it is done now. Everything seems to have completed properly, and it looks like the posts and users that had been deleted are back. There is still an issue with the "Other Entheogens" forum that needs to be worked out. Also, the search results will be messed up for the next few hours until the search index is done rebuilding. In the mean time, please contact me via PM or email (webmaster@entheogen-network.com) if any problems persist.
cowfodder
Site Admin

Postby cowfodder » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:51 pm

I'm also noticing that some avatars got messed up. If yours is missing please upload a new one.
cowfodder
Site Admin

Postby salvialover24 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:57 am

Actually since two days I don't see *any* avatar. Am I the only one? I see a squared frame + an interrogation mark, and the notice "User avatar".
salvialover24

PreviousNext

Return to Politically Incorrect