What's With All This Escalating Disaster Shit?

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.
burningmouth

What's With All This Escalating Disaster Shit? -

Post by burningmouth » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Now it's some super E.coli virus in Europe.......
LONDON (AP) — Scientists on Thursday blamed Europe's worst recorded food-poisoning outbreak on a "super-toxic" strain of E. coli bacteria that may be brand new.
http://my.news.yahoo.com/outbreak-eu...183404464.html

Hell, in America we are dealing with crazy weather patterns. A super tornado killed 130 people in Joplin, Missouri. Now one in Springfield, Mass.

Don't forget the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and the quake in Fukushima. Throw in Greece's possible default and other world debt problems. Maybe 2012 is a self fulfilling prophecy.

What's next? Giant grasshoppers?

Last edited by burningmouth on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bombazil

Re: What's With All This Escalating Disaster Shit? -

Post by bombazil » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:12 am

Maybe we're headed for a disaster singularity in 2012 ;)

teeko

Post by teeko » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:57 am

Fear mongering. Nothing to fret over, just be aware of mob mentality.
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

hekura

Post by hekura » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 pm

It crossed my mind too. It does seem like a lot of extra bad crap has been happening. The videos of the twister disasters are horrifying. I have friends who live near the Gulf Coast. I hope the hurricane season this year isn't going to be equally disastrous.

minderbinder

Post by minderbinder » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:46 am

i wonder no one came up with the idea (yet) that EHEC might have been started by ...
AL-QAIDA!! :O :O :O
From now on MOntezumas Revenge will be renamed to Osamas Revenge :/
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.

xtal

Post by xtal » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:42 am

keep your diet raw vegan and fruitarian, cook gently your potatoes and your whole cereals with the blanket tecnique , avoid ingesting the toxic acrilammide in the baked and roasted products, expose you whole skin to the sun every day it shines, breath deeply to change the dirty air stagnant in you lungs, and E. Coli or other bacteria will not have terrain to infect you.

more info here : www.drvaldovaccaro.com.hk/articles.htm
Last edited by xtal on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

bombazil

Post by bombazil » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:41 am

Or just stick to SPAM prior to the incident ^^^

minderbinder

Post by minderbinder » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:01 am

oh dear, it's not Osama, it's the ghost of Emperor chancelor addi addulf raising his spiked helmet again, read in the news todays the source of ehec is germany ... maybe it was even me, without knowing.

i'm sorry for thowing lousy jokes all the time, to me it seems this is kind of the next level of the failed attempt to raise fear with the pig flue last year ...
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.

teeko

Post by teeko » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Nope.

No one cared 10 years ago. Myspace was still cool and no one was looking at other countries. Now everyone feels a global pull to 'unite' so to speak. Countries are opening borders for tourism, 'regular' people are donating time, care and money more often.

This is not a case of 'escalating disasters' in my opinion. These same disasters have always been happening and now we are just becoming more globally aware.

20 years ago when some crazy shit happened elsewhere, all we got was a small clip in the newspaper or possibly 3 minutes on the 10 o'clock news. Now we have yahoo headlines, tweets, blogs and a lot of people yelling. In good right, since they have all been silent for decades.

My diet is pretty good these days, I still bake stuff and I am no going to go all raw foodie or anything. I have been spending a few minutes every couple of hours, stripping and going outside and soaking up the Sun with all my skin, as said above. haha It has felt as if necessary, beyond the normal necessity of the Sun that is.

Again, not escalating disaster, but, escalating empathy & awareness.

Or just fear mongering. hahahha
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

oahspe

Post by oahspe » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:12 pm

xtal wrote:keep your diet raw vegan and fruitarian, cook gently your potatoes and your whole cereals with the blanket tecnique , avoid ingesting the toxic acrilammide in the baked and roasted products, expose you whole skin to the sun every day it shines, breath deeply to change the dirty air stagnant in you lungs, and E. Coli or other bacteria will not have terrain to infect you.

more info here : www.drvaldovaccaro.com.hk/articles.htm
no.