U.S. Is Bankrupt and We Don't Even Know It!

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.
skunkjar

U.S. Is Bankrupt and We Don't Even Know It! -

Post by skunkjar » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...kotlikoff.html
Let’s get real. The U.S. is bankrupt. Neither spending more nor taxing less will help the country pay its bills.

What it can and must do is radically simplify its tax, health-care, retirement and financial systems, each of which is a complete mess.

skunkjar

Re: U.S. Is Bankrupt and We Don't Even Know It! -

Post by skunkjar » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm

And abolish the Federal Reserve system.

nepalnt21

Post by nepalnt21 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:53 pm

i wonder if the imf will go after them assets...

i love how they speak of money as though it is real

skunkjar

Post by skunkjar » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:45 pm

We are them assets... We already sold the national parks. I wonder how much they got for the grand canyon.

The american taxxxpayer is the collateral the gov uses when they borrow from the fed...

Khnum93

Post by Khnum93 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:19 am

I read the article. I believe it. Some of us Americans are so consumer oriented & asleep, that we are satisfying our immediate needs with electronic gadgets, chasing after shabby material goods and all the while deluding ourselves that this is living. And never pondering what the hell is going on.

A few years ago our company had an instructor lead us in ideas about manufacturing. We had assemblers, purchasers, receiving & shipping clerks , planners, logistics(yours truly) in the group. I asked him how many years will it take for China to bury us/surpass us economically. I recall he smiled and said in about 15 years......Take a close look as an example where your clothes are being made. My own company outsources to China. We get assembled product and then do the final assembly here in CA. We are probably one of the few Silicon Valley companies still doing that.

I wonder if recovery is total illusionary. Do we really think that a new President is going change everything and make everything good? IMHO the war is an awful drain on our economy. Just keep printing money to finance it.

I'm starting to rant so I'll quit.

93 / 93

skunkjar

Post by skunkjar » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:01 am

Khnum93 wrote:
I wonder if recovery is total illusionary. Do we really think that a new President is going change everything and make everything good? IMHO the war is an awful drain on our economy. Just keep printing money to finance it.

I'm starting to rant so I'll quit.

93 / 93
Man you know recovery is an illusion. Our new president has the same boss Bush had. The powers that be gave us a blundering fool for 8 years then offered up a slick eloquent black man or another conservative republican in McCain. Who is gonna win (seem more cool to the uninformed masses)?

That boss is the Federal Reserve and the people our government borrow money from. EVERY PENNY OUR GOV SPENDS IS A LOAN WITH COMPOUND INTEREST!!!

Look at history, everyone knows history repeats itself, right? It isn't war we are in, as such. It is more a form of modern imperialism.
USA Gov't to some other nation wrote:Sure you can be sovereign. As long as you accept the leader WE put in place, abide to our rules, and don't mind us having 4 military bases in your country.
The banks that are financing our (US/UN/NWO) middle eastern imperialism are the same banks that financed Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, etc. It is disgusting that the population has become so sheepish and complacent.

Just remember, it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease, so rant all you want! What the US is doind is absolutely disgusting and everyone needs to come to terms with what is really going on.
Last edited by skunkjar on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Solomon

Post by Solomon » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:25 am

By 2020...even though i think a major global event will happen by then, America will be struggling to even pay the interests on all it's debts.

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:09 am

I'm pretty much desensitized to all of this...

Solomon

Post by Solomon » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Zeitgeist is a pile of BS mixed in with little nuggets of truth...Probably sound like a smug bastard, but i hate it when people watch a few youtube videos and then go on to call everyone else who hasn't 'sheep', they usually like alex jones as well...all they can do is regurgitate crap and then somehow think they know how the world works. :evil: