Waging A Real War On Christmas/Synchronized Hyperspace Event

This is where to discuss the legality of entheogens, entheogen law, anarchy, politics, etc.

Re: Waging A Real War On Christmas/Synchronized Hyperspace E

Postby Flapjack » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:33 pm

Hmm. Is smoking weed really worth it, then?
Flapjack

Postby SashaGallagher » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:06 am

Starting an Apparel Company, check it out.
http://apsaraapparel.com/
SashaGallagher

Postby jbmac » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:25 pm

I will take mescaline on xmas, wish we had chat here
jbmac

Postby SashaGallagher » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:39 pm

#WagingRealWarOnChristmas

Btw, if you type "Waging a Real War on Christmas" in google, it already auto fills it for you because of my original campaign.
SashaGallagher

Postby SashaGallagher » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:48 pm

It is the Christmas season now, and a few years ago I was the (I am pretty sure the first) person who responded to Bill O'Reilly's "war on Christmas" claims by declaring a war on Christmas. So I thought I would mention a few things. The war on Christmas is not about ending Christmas, it is about taking it back. Many Christians think that Christmas is a Christian Holiday. And while Christmas is widely celebrated by Christians, it is not a Christian Holiday.

First. Jesus never said to put up a tree on his birthday. And the Bible says that to put up a tree is "the way of the nations" to practice "heathenism" and should not be done.

Jeremiah 10:
1 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

So if you have a Christmas tree, you are not fighting against the war on Christmas, you are fighting against Christmas. Non-Christians should all put trees in their houses. It is the way of the nations.

Also. Santa wears a Phrygian cap. Phrygian caps come from an ancient place in modern Turkey called Phrygia. Then if you notice, there are many Arab nations/Peoples which use Red, Green and White in their flags. For example, Palestine, Oman, or the Kurds. They all have Red, Green and White in their flags because before the Ottoman empire converted them to Islam, and before the Byzantine and Roman Empires converted them to Christianity, they had their own cultures outside of these more recently created religions. The God associated with the Phrygian cap and these colors, as well as the traditional J shaped Oman knife, is Mithras. I am not saying Jesus is Mithras. I believe Jesus existed, but I am Hindu. Mithras, also Mitra in Hinduism, is the God of contracts and promises, hence the gift giving.

The war on Christmas is not a war on gifts and trees, it is a war on the idea that Christmas is just a Christian thing, or even really a Christian thing at all.
SashaGallagher

Postby SashaGallagher » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:12 pm

17th Century Ban on Christmas by Christians
[img]http://www.weepeeple.com/images/publicknotice.jpg[/img]
SashaGallagher

Postby jbmac » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:35 pm

i will take mescaline at XMAS
jbmac

Postby SashaGallagher » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:23 am

"Behind our black mask, behind our armed voice, behind our un-namable name, behind what you see of us, behind this we are you. We are the same simple ordinary men and women that are repeated in all races, painted in all colors, speak in all languages and live in all places. Behind this we are you."
-Unnamed Zapatista

In any Demonstration during a coming Revolution, there are people that are there to protest, and people who know they are there to further the Revolution. The current Government believes that by killing Fred Hampton and scattering the Panthers, dismantling the Chicano Movement, the American Indian Movement, that they have killed the Revolution. But look at Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlotte, etc. The Revolution is not dead, and Trump is throwing fuel on it.

A few things to know when protesting:

Choose your targets carefully. A few examples would be in the 30s people loved it when Banks were robbed because of the Great Depression, in the 60s and 70s people wanted to see the Military dismantled because of Vietnam. The CIA wrote a manual about choosing targets and mentioned that with the support of the people even assassination of judges, etc, can be seen as the right option by the community.

Before protesting, email local news outlets and end the message with "###" at the bottom in the middle of the page. This is called a Press Release.

Find a lawyer or group of lawyers that is down, and write his/her number on your wrist and spread the number to others.

Pass out a flyer or slip with a list of reasons that everyone is there, or a list of demands, so everyone knows why they are there.

Police will do something called a "Show of force" which always includes a line, but can also include stomping and banging on shields. Improvised musical instruments (large trash cans, etc) can be brought to use as a counter show of force.

Mineral Oil can inhibit the effects of Mace Pellets.

Gloves can be used to throw gas back at Police.

Hand Chops/Judo Chops can be used more effectively than fists when getting out of Police custody, and when someone frees themselves or is freed from Police custody it is called a "de-arrest".

If a ring of people with arms locked is created behind the mass of the crowd, they can not run when the Police confront them.

Smoke bombs can be created using Sugar and Potassium Nitrate, 1 lb or more can fill a whole city block.

When protests move towards jails, it makes the Police nervous because they are already outnumbered by the people in there.

Tasers, Mace, etc (things Police use) can be brought by both sides, Police are not the only people with access to these things. Sling shots can also be useful.
SashaGallagher

Previous

Return to Politically Incorrect