Prozac hurt me

This is the place to discuss issues pertaining to mental health.
Forum rules
All information posted in this forum is the opinion of the member posting it and should not be used as a substitution for professional advice.

Prozac hurt me

Postby jbmac » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:31 am

Prozac almost killed me, I spent almost a month in hospitals - lost control of my mind and body, please research RX drugs carefully. Doctors do not always know best. 1 puff of edit and 1 beer help my health, I refuse to take dangerous drugs, they are threatened me to lock me up and force inject me, I told them I would rather die than take Prozack. In the hospital my health suffered, home and being left alone I am recovering fast!
jbmac

Re: Prozac hurt me

Postby Flapjack » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Wow. That sucks. I heard that a lot of school shootings were caused by Prozac. I can't verify this, though. You should have the right to refuse treatment.
Flapjack

Postby minderbinder » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:44 am

Yes, hand me a gun and a school, then wait what happens!!
Na, on Prozac myself, not very fond of it either. In the beginning it helped a lot, but now ... I guess i would already have quit it if it wouldn't become a lot worse every time i try to cut any of my AD meds.

@jbmac: How did this happen? Forced injections of AD meds? Sounds really scary - good reconvalescence to you!
Bhagwan told me not to worry. If i do it'll make me sorry. Alright.
minderbinder

Postby jbmac » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:15 pm

I trusted my shrink, nobody believed that Prozac was hurting me bad even a month after I stopped taking it, they found weed and blue lotus in my room and say blue lotus caused me
to lose the ability to stand or read or write, I KNOW it was Prozac, thank goodness I am 99.5% recovered now. I have a beer and a puff or two of edit at night, that's all I need.
jbmac

Postby Flapjack » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 am

What's with the fluorine substituents? It looks like an alkaloid to me except for the fluorides. It's a trifluoromethyl group. I think that means it should be acidic, or something. I read the trflouromethyl group is common in pharmaceuticals. I don't know much about it. It just looked weird to me. That fluoro group should make a very large dipole moment in the molecule. It should attract electricity, or something. I don't really know what I'm talking about, but it's kind of a cool molecule. Why were you prescribed it? I don't get how it's electronegative. I don't understand the octet rule and it's not like you can look up quantum mechanics on google.
Last edited by Flapjack on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flapjack

Postby jbmac » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:27 pm

jbmac

Return to Mental Health