Other people, the social, the other

This is the place to discuss issues pertaining to mental health.
Forum rules
All information posted in this forum is the opinion of the member posting it and should not be used as a substitution for professional advice.
(1.1.2.3.5...)^inf

Other people, the social, the other

Post by (1.1.2.3.5...)^inf » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:29 pm

This is a question.

I'm on my home from a working day out to a capital city where half of my country's population live. I normally live in a quiet rural location and usually feel fed up that people are stuck in their ways.

I have experienced salvia and westernised ayahuasca weekly for the last couple of months. People seem different, more likeable and interesting, easier to relate with, e.g. Im interested in everything the people at the big train station give away by their body language and their snippets of conversation. I've had two deep, hour long conversations with complete strangers today where it felt like I knew them as family just because they are human. I consider this a personality change.

Is this feeling lingering dissociation from entheogens or do I just need to get out more (young family is keeping me in)?

Im now reading and posting on edot because Id really like to be talking to liberal free thinkers like yourselves. The internet is good in that way.

unsigned_char72

Re: Other people, the social, the other

Post by unsigned_char72 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:38 pm

SWIM told me he once experienced a similar thing after some Salvia usage. World and people in particular seemed more "interesting"--both in what they did and told. But it was very subtle and revertion to baseline occurred after few days.