Speed withdrawal

This is the place to discuss issues pertaining to mental health.
Forum rules
All information posted in this forum is the opinion of the member posting it and should not be used as a substitution for professional advice.
Nikola

Speed withdrawal

Post by Nikola » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:21 am

Alright..for the past month and a half I've been using amphetamines on a somewhat regular basis. It hasn't been daily use, looked more like: using for 3 days, then recovering a few days, then using for a few of days again etc. The doses were medium and the past week I reduced the doses.

I know this isn't too difficult of a thing to get through, not too long and not huge dosages. The problem is, I have A LOT of work to do in the near future and I just can't use this shit any more because I feel like my brain is shutting down.

My plan:

-Eat foods rich in tyrosine, zinc and iron (eggs, yogurt, meat). Eat about 5-6 smaller meals per day so it doesn't slow me down.
-Do weight lifting for about an hour a day, 5 days a week.
-Drink lots of green tea and some yerba mate.

Any other advice? I have some kanna and a bit of kratom left, could I make use of this?
Thanks
"Can you tell the difference between gold and a lump of coal?"

Nikola

Re: Speed withdrawal

Post by Nikola » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 am

well, now that i'm done with it, i have to say, what helped most was the weight lifting, yerba mate and yogurt.
"Can you tell the difference between gold and a lump of coal?"

lost

Re: Speed withdrawal

Post by lost » Sat May 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Sorry nobody had any advise, glad to see you made it! Funny how we are able see when we are doing wrong and find a way to fix it. I am not sure if anyone could really tell you how to make it through. Good the see that it was healthy choices vs a replacement.