Easy work out routine

This is the place to share exercise tips.
Forum rules
All information posted in this forum is the opinion of the member posting it and should not be used as a substitution for professional advice.

Easy work out routine

Postby GreenInyan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:45 pm

First, figure out what exercises you like... it should be the main ones.
Overhead Press, Bench Press, Lat Pulldowns are basic staples for the upper body.

Deadlift and Squats are basic for the lower body.

My workout routine consists of simply doing the above upper body exercises for 3 sets each at 70%, 80%, and 90% of your one rep max for 3 different work outs. Monday might be bench 70%, Tuesday Overhead press 70%, Wednesday Lat pulldown 70%, Thursday Bench 80% and so on.
Lower body is the same but you only have two workouts so every other day you switch exercises. 70% squats on Monday would be followed by 70% deadlifts on Tuesday. 80% squats on Wednesday would be followed by 80% Deadlifts on Thursday.

Running routine... now this one is simple.
Lets say you can only run 2 miles.
Run 1 mile every other day for 1 week and 2 miles on those days that fall in-between.

Next week you would run 2 miles each day for 7 days.

3rd week you would run 3 miles every other day with 2 miles on those days you have in-between. This pattern continues until you reach the desired mileage you wish to achieve.

Drink a nice protein shake after each work out and before going to bed. I take 1 dozen eggs and toss them in the blender with a gallon of milk. I then add 1 cup of peanut butter and 1 cup of chocolate whey protein powder. I take this drink and expand it to fit two gallon containers. When empty I repeat. Any time I feel hungry between meals I will grab some of this protein shake.
GreenInyan

Return to Exercise