Honey - beneficial for skin

This is the place to discuss a healthy diet.
Forum rules
All information posted in this forum is the opinion of the member posting it and should not be used as a substitution for professional advice.

Honey - beneficial for skin

Postby Arnold2 » Fri May 24, 2013 5:08 am

Honey is the lovely, thick, sugary solution made by bees. This fantastic fluid is the item of honey bees and it is delightful in flavor. Honey is a very valuable item for the skin. It gives you a sleek and glowing skin.
Arnold2

Re: Honey - beneficial for skin

Postby teeko » Fri May 24, 2013 6:41 am

I use 'powdered honey' sometimes. Tastes ok I guess, makes you super soft though.

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.
teeko

Postby JasonHerbalExt » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:46 pm

I have seen this video about DIY Cinnamon and Honey Facial. I read that honey and cinnamon contain many effective antioxidants which could help you look younger.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og7KL3Pm3Oo
Hi, I am fond of doing researches on *link removed pending review* and related drugs. I am happy to discuss with you from scientific groups and would like to share my topics and views on medical herbs.
JasonHerbalExt

Postby flavourtrove » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:16 am

Honey is really beneficial for skin. It helps to make the skin glowing.
Link Removed from profile pending Mod approval
flavourtrove

Postby Flapjack » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:01 pm

I use benzoyl peroxide
Flapjack

Postby Selenahudson » Mon May 21, 2018 7:47 am

The enzymes in raw honey clarify skin and keep pores clear and clean. Plus, the antibacterial properties of honey and jojoba or coconut oil also prevent bacterial buildup that can lead to skin imbalances and breakouts.Honey is loaded with antioxidants, enzymes, and other nutrients that nourish, cleanse, and hydrate skin. Honey is said to lighten skin, and its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial compounds help to decrease the appearances of scars and increase healing and tissue regeneration. The hydrating properties of honey and coconut oil or olive oil will also help revive skin cells, while regular, gentle massaging will increase circulation to aid skin recovery and cell turnover.
Selenahudson

Return to Diet