herb mixture timing duration

This is the place to discuss wine, mead, beer, spirits, concoctions, techniques, additives, etc.

herb mixture timing duration

Postby kill_blind_elite » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:49 pm

ok I have this crazy idea where I mix different herbs with different onsets and durations for a combined experience. I know that damiana comes on a little fast and mixes well with brandy and blue lotus has an onset of about 45 minute to an hour and a half and cebil has it's own onset with like a three hour duration ,... also pedro actives have an onset of about an hour and a half ranging from four to six hours, poppy has a ten to fifteen minute onset .... so maybe there are some people that would be interested in some studies ?!? a mixture of maybe two or three different herbs may prove rewarding. I would like to start off with a damiana brandy which only takes about a week and a half to infuse. the whole point is to ride a wave of entheogenica !!! lol if that makes sense to anyone else :-) any ideas ?
kill_blind_elite

Re: herb mixture timing duration

Postby kill_blind_elite » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:53 pm

riding from one herb to another with the smoothness of blue lotus and possibly PS in the mix with a teaching quality to it ... would think it would be like a theme park roller coaster ride loaded with godness
kill_blind_elite

Postby Hashijoki » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:14 am

I had little knowledge about herbs is very please to help me or not.
Hashijoki

Postby eithan0693 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:26 am

This is probably a bad idea, and I consider myself heavily experienced on the subject. Some things can be combined, but negative effects compound just as much as positive ones.
eithan0693

Postby jbmac » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:18 am

Mescaline lasts at least 12 hours
jbmac

Postby eithan0693 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:11 pm

^ depends on dose. You can get a light 3 hour trip from lower doses
eithan0693

Postby kill_blind_elite » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:20 pm

this is my fifth time making mead (honey wine) well technically melomel because I usually rack it onto berries and oranges and whatnot. I am adding 10x sacred lotus lotus and 50:1 blue lily after the third racking along with ps seeds and a good two minute shaking and a strain after it's clarified. Also prospecting on indian warrior and damiana. it's supposed to be a smooth mellow wine for our camping trip in march.... yes I know all about cebil and mescaline and understand that those two would only be good for an alcohol extraction with a single dose in less than a shot. I have also had the pleasure of crystals of the gods, (golden teachers and mycelium) reduced into half shots of 190 proof. alcohol and psychedelics are always a bad idea unless your into olde nostalgic herbal drinks like absinthe and vino de cebil.
anyways for those who are interested, mead is easy to make and the possibilities are pretty far stretching. I can post the recipe for my mead if anyone is interested. the point I think that I was originally trying to get to is that the mix can bring out overtones of different feelings if sipped because things work at different doses and speed of absorption. for me it's like a hobby just to mess with things and do things that I have never done before. look into how white powdered gold is made ( the real alchemical/chemistry process, not just the seasalt ormus), that's a tricky one but I enjoy the process and science behind things.
kill_blind_elite

Return to Fermented Drinks