norfolk punch

This is the place to discuss wine, mead, beer, spirits, concoctions, techniques, additives, etc.

Re: norfolk punch

Postby witchammer » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:20 pm

I still can't be live the cost of shipping. I will check in with them from time to time as I am optimistic that it will become available in the US
witchammer

Postby jbmac » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:49 pm

I emailed them long ago asking about being a US distributor - no response.
jbmac

Postby witchammer » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:52 am

I had to E-mail them twice before I heard back. They were very nice and like I had said earlier said the price of a pallet is much lower. Maybe try them again. With a little marketing this could be a good business op. There are a couple of threads regarding this product with people mostly complaining that they can't get it anymore.
witchammer

Postby catfishrivers » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:51 pm

there's a book you can buy, I don't know if it has the recipe in it...

http://www.norfolkpunch.com.au/store/a_ ... erbal.html
catfishrivers

Postby catfishrivers » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:57 pm

catfishrivers

Postby witchammer » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:16 am

catfishrivers. nice to see you on board as always so don't take this the wrong way but I would try to put these recipes together if not for the fact that I was doing something more simple in my yard constructing a rocket ship to fly to the moon and back. So many variables and vaugeness and compiling herbs and spices and things that I would need to find a hobbit to locate. I just don't think I would ever get near the original formula. I did recently decide that I would just keep talking about it to Mrs. witchammer and if she hasn't already killed me for other reasons by my birthday next April might actually just deal with the expense.Oh yea and what the hell is meadow sweet and runny honey
witchammer

Postby catfishrivers » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:16 am

haha yeah well it is at least a starting point for someone who was interesting in trying to replicate the norfolk punch recipe. I understand that you're more interested in just getting an order from them to enjoy and don't want to try to replicate the recipe without a tried and true, easy to follow recipe. I was just throwing those links up there for the sake of conversation and in case anyone did want to try to replicate the brew. It's a shame they don't sell it over here. I'd try it.
catfishrivers

Postby witchammer » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:17 am

oh I know. I have this disease where I have to try and be funny all the freakin time. Thanx for the info
witchammer

Postby catfishrivers » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:38 am

I suffer from a similar disease. Be-funny-or-else-no-one-will-like-you-itus. No worries...

Your joke reminded me of a Far Side comic where a bunch of cows are trying to build a rocket out of planks and nails they took from the fence that pens them in, and there's a group of farmers watching them and jeering and laughing, and saying something to the effect of "OH look, they're building a rocket to go to the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOn!"

lol
catfishrivers

Postby catfishrivers » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:55 pm

get it? Cows? Trying to go to the MOOn? MOOOOOO, err. I mean BOOOOOOO!
catfishrivers

PreviousNext

Return to Fermented Drinks