Pedicularis bracteosa

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
BiffCo1138

Pedicularis bracteosa

Post by BiffCo1138 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:59 pm

It's effin everywhere right now... i'm having trouble finding info on the "BRACTEOSA" species in particular. Should I be treating this the same as you would densiflora or groelandica in terms of potency? Doesn't seem like you could smoke it very easily unless it was just the leaves. Making a tincture seems like the best route but are there any undesirables in the plant aside from the possible parasitic toxins from nearby plants. Is this a desirable herbal from this genus?

Swim has the groenlandica in a jar right now. It really makes a decent backup smoke when the green is low. It seems to really help some of swim's friends that have back-pain as well.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -Robert A. Heinlein