headaches and kratom

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
kill_blind_elite

Re: headaches and kratom

Post by kill_blind_elite » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:57 pm

you know ... we need to start an EDOT ENET review for the different strains of the different plants post or mabey another discussion thread that deals with it the thing is that edoters have been smarter than most other forums and a little more kriptic for good reason ... moderator ?!? I would love to see some of our reviews from the learned experienced and great minds of edot and to be a part of it myself.
I literally keep drifting away and comeing back here for years now and that would give me a good excuse not to leave all that much. mabey we could start review threads for everything from plants to vendors to labware and scales lol who knows..... you have to search pretty hard on here sometimes to get info just think it's a good solution imho... :-)

oahspe

Post by oahspe » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:45 am

Recently I came down with intense "flu-like" symptoms which lasted for about a day. I rarely get anything like a cold or flu anymore, and probably haven't had anything like this for at least 5 years or more. My family had been having similar symptoms but it did not seem to be affecting me and I figured it had passed and my immune system had taken care of it. The only other thing I can think which may be related is that for 3 days prior to this I had been taking large doses (approx. 3 heaping teaspoons over the course of an evening) of Bali Kratom. The night before/when the symptoms became apparent I did not ingest any kratom.
Last edited by oahspe on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kill_blind_elite

Post by kill_blind_elite » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:48 am

there are also some problems like bacteria from other countries and mildew problems ... one time I got two kilos of kratom , not going to mention any names but I had found the vendor on here and then I busted into the first batch and I got sick everytime I took it but the second bag was not like that in any way.