Kratom Question

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
Slava

Kratom Question

Post by Slava » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Hi,

SWIM is interested in trying Kratom for the first time. What is a typical dose? SWIM is considering tea, smoke. Any suggestions? Thanx

BiffCo1138

Re: Kratom Question

Post by BiffCo1138 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:38 pm

start with a level teaspoon, wait at least half an hour before adding another. put it in a iced coffee or chocolate milk (just get one from the gas station so it comes in a bottle that has a screw on cap) its way easy to shake it into a solution but way hard to stir into a solution. tea and smoking it, are just plain noobie ideas. look up the "everything you need to know about kratom 2012 thread".
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -Robert A. Heinlein

nepalnt21

Post by nepalnt21 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:47 am

toss n wash.

same dosing schedule biffco stated.

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:54 pm

stuff tastes terrible but we have all gotten past that. make sure you have something sweet tasting for the wash part. Boy this brings me back, I remember when I first started and tried mixing it with beer. bad times

Element187

Post by Element187 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:36 pm

I prefer mixing it with 4oz of orange juice in a shaker bottle. Shake it up for a few minutes to let the acid in the OJ begin the alkaloid stripping and chug... Dump another 4oz of OJ in and shake it up to get the rest of the powder.

I noticed the effects are more pronounced the less liquid that is used. I have switched over from OJ to just plain water. Positively disgusting but I'm hitting the gym daily trying to burn the beer gut off and sugary drinks like OJ aren't helping. Plain toss and wash with just water is an acquired taste that I will never acquire.

Dosage for a beginner would be 3-6 grams. I usually measure by teaspoons. Normal strong dose is 4-5 teaspoons (my tolerance is off the charts). For a beginner try 1 to 2 teaspoons.

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 pm

I forget who it was that used to make kratom peanut butter balls