need a fast acting stimulant tincture

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
witchammer

Post by witchammer » Tue May 22, 2012 3:02 pm

I work really long hours, (as much as 20 at a time) and do a lot of driving. I sometimes pull over for a power nap but other times I can't because I have to be somewhere. I have been using betel nut tincture but it is too hard to find and is not that strong though it does work. Just wondering if anyone has any Ideas. I drink coffee but after a while it doesn't work. I used to use that sniff snuff product and it worked fantastic but has been discontinued.

witchammer

Re: need a fast acting stimulant tincture

Post by witchammer » Tue May 22, 2012 4:41 pm

just ordered kola tincture and areca again

catfishrivers

Post by catfishrivers » Tue May 22, 2012 11:22 pm

kola nut powder works really well for me...I haven't had the money to buy any everclear or else I'd try to make a tincture out of it. But the powder is effective and ridiculously inexpensive.

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Wed May 23, 2012 2:05 am

thanx CR. It's ridiculous sometimes how tired I have to drive and have already in the past woke up on the wrong side of the road once. I don't want to put others on the road at risk like that let alone myself. I really do miss that sniff snuff though doing key bumps of white powder on the Long Island Expressway had it's drawbacks too lol.

catfishrivers

Post by catfishrivers » Wed May 23, 2012 8:37 am

Def be careful man. I hate to say it but I have had three friends involved in head on collisions because they or the other driver fell asleep. One died. Do what you gotta do to stay safely awake.

Maybe you should keep a sleeping bag in your car and grab a nap at work before you leave on sleepy nights? I've read that if you chug coffee then go to sleep for a power nap that it really works well because you wake up energized as the coffee is taking effect.

Lastly, many people who suffer from tiredness also have sleep apnea. Do you know if you have that? Treating it helps people regain energy levels in the daytime.

Good Luck Witchy. Stay Safe.
http://www.catfishrivers.com ~~All my creative efforts.
http://www.shroomsgonewild.com~~My Wild Edible Mushroom Blog
http://www.reversemonster.org~~My Weird Wide Weblog

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Wed May 23, 2012 12:11 pm

I have sleep apnea but cant wear the mask but a 20 hour shift with an hour drive home will make anyone tired. I always pull over for napps but sometimes I have to be somewhere and cant stop. The areca works but I have more hope in the kola.

tenacioustornado

Post by tenacioustornado » Sat May 26, 2012 7:12 pm

I would imagine ephedra tea ,or a tincture made from powdered ephedra would work great. Substitute sida cordifolia if you cant find that.

Koda

Post by Koda » Sun May 27, 2012 5:55 pm

I agree with sida cordifolia or kola nut. With kola you can just nibble on 1-2 little nibs and it perks you up. I find kola nut stronger than guarana personally.
http://meridianbotanicals.com - Ethnobotanical superstore featuring Kratom and 150+ unique botanicals sourced from all over the world. Certified organic, fair trade, wildharvested ingredients and near 20 unique psychoactive alchemical blends.

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Sun May 27, 2012 7:59 pm

I ordered goto kola by mistake. Didn't help at all last night.

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Tue May 29, 2012 9:22 pm

anyone every try coffee bean tincture?