witches ointment?

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
rhea2

witches ointment?

Post by rhea2 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:32 pm

what do you think of witches ointment? hahhaha

Cultosaurus

Re: witches ointment?

Post by Cultosaurus » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:16 am

IDK. It sounds interesting though.

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:35 pm

yea I was gonna say

catfishrivers

Post by catfishrivers » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:45 pm

quantumbrujo

Post by quantumbrujo » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:24 am

first of all,if rhea2 looks anything like her avatar,i would definately wanna be annointing her with something.maybe not witches ointment but something less toxic.adtually the thing about witches flying with a broomstick comes from witches in old times rubbing belladona or datura paste on thier genitals with a broomstick covered in paste.the tropane alkaloids being absorbed transdermally allowing them to "fly".But you don't wanna be doing that honey.Mandrake,henbane,datura and belladona are nasty plants with nasty possible consequences.stick to tryptamines wich will take you further down the rabbit hole without risking possible insanity and or death by respiratory or cardiac arrest.
I used to have a signature but now I don't for the moment

Dr Zzz

Post by Dr Zzz » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Well the genital rubbing broomstick stuff is nothing but an hypothesis... Many siberian shamans will say that they fly on a drum and I never heard anyone saying that they were rubbing theirs genitals against the said instrument.

The salve recipes that survived the middle ages are somewhat hardcore, like Quantum said full of dangerous tropane plants. Almost nobody (including me) knows what to do with those plants. It's Ok to take less than 10 dature seed for medicinal purpose and perhaps relaxation or some mild CEV, but when I comes to the tripping dosage, seriously one need to buils slowly and safely a lot of experience by experimenting, starting with ridiculously low dosages.

On the other side the transdermal route is quite good and can be used with many other plants. I use it for amanitas and it's wonderfull. All those oilahuasca people on that other forum are now big fans on rubbing their oils instead of gelcaping.
Last edited by Dr Zzz on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

catfishrivers

Post by catfishrivers » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:46 am

Oilhuasca?! I haven't heard of this. Interesting Dr Zzz! Thanks for providing me with my Sunday morning tidbit of info to go and read up on :)

rowancraft

Post by rowancraft » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Of all the entheogens I've partaken of, the tropane solanaceae are probably the ones I've used most.
First and forthmost, when people say "don't do it!" They are absolutely right! These plants can very! Easily KILL you! (Or make you wish they had...)

I came to them by my long time involvement in traditional witchcraft (and an accident as a child, but that's a whole different story, sort of?) and over the last 4 n a bit years used a variety of different tropane bearing plants, in a variety of mixtures. Even alongside some of the less psychoactive but obsurdly poisonous plants quoted in 'old age' recipes. Now settled onto my own. (Which will remain undisclosed for safety). But ultimately, this family for me is my greatest and closest ally. With some very dangerous and petrifying experiences to get me here, some nearly costing my life. (Thank heavens for the health service here... I read reports of ppl state-side and count my blessings I didn't end up with thousands to pay for my idiocy).

These plants are ridiculously overpowering to the body, psyche and chances are spirit if used wrongly (at all in most cases). As cherished for me as they are, they maintain a very strict profile of appropriate use. Mostly they should be reserved for spellcraft etc. Just having these things near/with you gives a good idea of the sheer mass of energy they contain, and as an adjunctive to ritual have produced unbelievable results.

I've studied the hell out of these allies (monsters...) And can honestly say any curiosity is best left as just that!!
But knowledge being wisdom (think Bhudda here tho... Right wisdom denotes also right action) I'd be glad to answer any questions regarding them. (Except dosage, specifics on preperation etc)
And I will say, whomever decides to delve into the realms of nightshades is somewhat a fool to do so.
Myself included I must say to be brutally honest, seeing as I've used them with more regularity than is wise or have ever really heard of, and now suffer a variety of long term effects from them ranging from bizzare to interesting to unpleasent and frustrating.

I'm not an advocate for them, I don't condone them. Infact the opposite, many of my friends and acquintances ask what the jar of greeney, black on my alter is and my first answer is simply: a lethal poison. Nothing more. But similarly, ignorance can be just as dangerous often enough.

A bit off topic for the thread, but as its been mentioned. Have any of you had success with 'oilahuasca' its something I've put off, but this has just restruck my interest.
Thee i invoke by the moonlit sea,
The standing stone and the twisted tree.

rowancraft

Post by rowancraft » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:32 pm

I just noticed the last post date in this thread, and apologise for bumping a maybe needless thread...
Speaking of transdermal ap. Anyone tried Yopo/Cebil transdermal! Such an improvement on traditional snuff. (I'm a traditionalist to the grave, but Yopo... God is that rough...)
Thee i invoke by the moonlit sea,
The standing stone and the twisted tree.

nepalnt21

Post by nepalnt21 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:12 pm

good post, rowancraft.

if you dont mind, could you describe some of the long term effects of which you speak?