"fake weed gas station style"

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
AloneNotLonely0

"fake weed gas station style" -

Post by AloneNotLonely0 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:45 am

Sorry if this is in wrong place. Didn't know where to put it. That stuff they sell at the gas stations... there are many different brands.

Let me tell you this stuff is insane. A dog of mine smoked over a gram in a single sitting a few times. And the effects are nothing shy of an intense psychedelic trip. This stuff is literally crazy and its nothin like weed. Honest opinion here id say its oover 100 times more potent than marijuana.

Closed eye visuals , conversations with yourself,deep thoughts. If you read some of my other posts you'll know I'm well versed in our plants. But this stuff Jwh I think is the chemical. It is really wild complete psychedelic trip as if u ate an ounce of mushrooms. Its not the same but as trippy.

Again my dog told me all this. He says let me kno if u have any questions post all comments

Respect the Pod

Re: "fake weed gas station style" -

Post by Respect the Pod » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:27 am

JWH-018 and K-2 are not botanical, and this is a botanical forum. I don't believe this belongs on this forum.

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:05 pm

yea be careful talking about synthetics and illegal green plants. Just for your sake. peace

Slinking_Ferret

Post by Slinking_Ferret » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Screw that crap man. I know from plenty of personal experience that the junk they spray on those leafy greens is less than ideal. 95% purity, sounds great until you relize 5% is chemical by products they used to make the chemical. Research chemicals are just that, your a research rat. You could be causing yourself long-term damage from the myriad of chemicals they spray on those preparations. (All those JWH's and other synthetic cannibinoids)

Hell, the possibility exists for JWH-18 to breakdown into highly carcinogenic compounds, stick with pot and proper entheogens. These drugs are too far out there to form a safety profile.

DayLight
Location: wherein once it is seen, twice felt and the third time is the charm. love. serpents. awe and wonder.

Post by DayLight » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:35 pm

a dose of jwh-018 is very small. wiki says dose is 3-20mg. ive never used jwh or related cannaboinoids except a bag of spice gold a few years ago, but from what i have heard of jwh dose, 20mg seems like a VERY high dose...so taking the highest end of the dose spectrum for jwh-018, if the material is 95% pure, then the 5% of impurities only weighs 1mg. there are very few compounds that will effect the body at low doses like that. a more typical dose for the material is 5-10mg, which would make the amount of impurities you are ingesting incredibly small, having to be measured in micrograms. nothing to worry about at all.

and what is this personal experience you have had that allows you to ascertain purity of a chemical compound? do you have lab equipment? formal training in chemistry perhaps? or are you just eating drugs and making uneducated conjectures like the rest of us???

and what is a 'proper entheogen'? who decides what entheogens are proper and which are not? is there a list somewhere, or a committee that meets biannually to discuss and vote upon which drugs are 'proper entheogens'? maybe you could send me a link to their website so i can educate myself of which entheogens are proper, as i have been under the apparently false assumption that any substance that allows and individual to commune with the divine or his inner being is an entheogen, and that individuals reactions to drugs vary greatly from person to person, meaning what might be a great entheogen for one might not be so good for another. but please, educate me, so that i can stick to using 'proper entheogens', and base decisions about my drug use on worldly classification systems instead of considering what feels best for me, personally.
Last edited by DayLight on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cowfodder
Site Admin

Post by cowfodder » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Thread closed
http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=15108
"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin