Soma & Other Amanita Incense Blends

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
Ascendancy-Mike

Soma & Other Amanita Incense Blends -

Post by Ascendancy-Mike » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:26 am

Aight, this thread shall be dedicated to the following topics of discussion.

Anything about the new mythical blend Soma - which consist of amanita muscari 10x extract somehow absorbed into some damiana, and then mixed together w/ the outer skin of some amanita's.

Anything about smoking amanita muscari alone, smoking just the skins, smoking entire thing, smoking amanita mixed w/ somethin else for a good synergy (I'll start us off, wormwood extract and sinicihi extract make a good mix w/ amanita)

And lastly, any type of smoke blend made w/ amanita's.

Thanks

Partager

Re: Soma & Other Amanita Incense Blends -

Post by Partager » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:53 pm

I am not sure what exactly you are asking...

Tyler at KT has done a fantastic job with these mythical blends and was telling me over the summer that he would like to introduce a new one every other month or quarterly.

I think most of the community will agree with me in saying that amanita smoked by itself is extremely mild... Have tried caps, skins, and left overs. In the most it has been just a mild relaxing smoke.

As for amanita 10x extract, you might have a little bit more discussion on that, but I hold that too is quite mild. Overall smoking amanita does not seem as effective as other preparations.

REBEL

Post by REBEL » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:28 am

The blends I’ve had yield a relaxing aroma. TripleX has the Cosmic Debris, although I’ve had marks amanita blends in the past haven’t tried this one yet. Have a sample and will be igniting soon.

jackaroe

Post by jackaroe » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:56 pm

I think I posted my first experience on a thread talking about Cosmic Debris in this forum some time ago. So it is somewhere here and I won't type it out for redundency reasons. Although it was an isolated incidence and tries afterwards had a mild sedative effect with slightly strange dreams. Not much to it but like those late night mixes of amanita smoke with other greenery are enjoyed. :)

Amanita still confuses me till this day. In some people's eyes It is either a valued entheogen or completely not interesting at all.

REBEL

Post by REBEL » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:39 pm

I burned some CD last night after posting and really enjoyed the aroma… Best amanita blend released yet… Good job on this one blondee. :thumbs:

Boost

Post by Boost » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Man I burned some Soma and it didn't do much for me. Sorry :( Maybe I'm spoiled. Nice blend though, except the strenght.
Last edited by Boost on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

twinks

Post by twinks » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:36 am

I inhaled a little amanita skin,and danced by myself for an hour to the radio!-I guess we are all different!-I'd be careful anyway,if you aren't used to it,really!

sputnik3

Post by sputnik3 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:42 am

muscimol is a GABA receptor agonist muscarine is a delerient simialr to scopalomine
i have isolated muscimol and /ibotenic acid from amanita and made incense blends that have the effects of muscimol my more recent extracts have recievedvery good reviews,
it intrigues me to see the variations in effects of it tho
seem to hit sum folks hard and not effect others at all
any way
peace

LINK

Post by LINK » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Amanita is something special!
The siberian shamans are really cool! Alot of russains tends to have a close connection to the nature, just look at Fedor Elemanienko and Karelin!

This picture says it all!

Boost

Post by Boost » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:50 pm

The mushrooms in that picture are the ones I was taught were poisonous growing up not too far from Siberia.