Enchanted Smoke Blend

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
teeko

Enchanted Smoke Blend -

Post by teeko » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Enchanted Smoke Blend
All natural smoke for your altar or pipe. This is a strong smoke made from all natural plant sources. Not synthetic like many of the once wide-spread blends. This blend harnesses mother natures power for a peaceful relaxation!
Ingredients?

This blend is excellent, but i do not want to test anymore until i learn more about what is in it.

Its TASTY!

Best tasting commercial smoke blend i have ever tasted, and the effects are pretty amazing(and its actually affordable and reportedly natural). Not in the same leg as the other blends, its unique. If i knew more info about WHAT it IS, then i would be ordering a lot of it!!!

DISCUSS
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

Ascendancy-Mike

Re: Enchanted Smoke Blend -

Post by Ascendancy-Mike » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:28 pm

edit, lol I thought my cover was clever ;)

just curious if the place i found it for sell is also the creator of it.

sounds interesting, can you describe the effects of it in terms of what mode of action you think it works on? It feel like opiod receptor action or benzo or more like a psychedelic serotonin activity? My guesses would be that most typical real herb/plant only blends act on either opiate receptors seeing as they'res billions of plants w/ opiod activty even if they aren't an actual opiate, and my 2nd guess has to be serotonin action as true psychedelics act only on that, and if this is truly plant / natural, and it creating anything w/ visuals or perception, then it should hit the category.
Last edited by Ascendancy-Mike on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

teeko

Post by teeko » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:39 pm

I believe the 'creator' is the same guy who makes the enigma and most of the extracts around. But i am NOT sure if that is true!

Its not like any of those feelings you mentioned. Its...calming...peaceful...tranquil. Not 'stoney' or trippy or anything else. Just makes the world a nicer place to be. Also, it helped greatly when i ran out of my normal smoke. But i would not say the effects are the same/similar, but it definitely made the day easier and gave me an appetite so i could eat. :mrgreen: So yeah, i need more research on this one, as its very worthwhile.

Also, please edit the post to avoid making ANY (even vague) references to vendors outside of the vendor forum. :)
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

Ascendancy-Mike

Post by Ascendancy-Mike » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:55 pm

It sounds like what your describing is typical of how people are when they first take vicodin. I mean its usually where people say like they can't explain it, they just feel okay, they're not upset, nothing is on their mind really, they're just at peace with the world and just simply feel absolutely fine.

from what you've said so far, I think it is composed of myrrh. Myrrh provided me the typical virgin vicodin experience, which is something I haven't felt in many many many years, so I was stoked.

It also sounds like it could have benzo action, the benzo action is typical of the tranquility, but benzo tranqulity is that you don't care, and kinda like apathetic but satisfied, opiod tranquility is more like a blissful peacefulness where you will prolly just nod off any questions and say oh im feel perfect, nothing in the world bothers me, and its like your very happy and tranquility.

And I say benzo possibilities only for a long shot, as very few people react to benzo's like this, I do, my mother does, and I haven't met anyone else - but I have a reverse reaction to benzo's, by reverse I mean I don't have a typical reaction, benzo's give me the munchies like none other. benzo's make my nausea go away, and when I take em they tend to cause me to want to stay awake or be more active.

And being this is said to be plant like, and not a typical tranquil or typical euphoria, I think its possible to be like myrrh and mulungu - both are atypical for their class.

myrrh, mulungu, sounds like a good combo to me. Also, you said it had a unique taste, myrrh imo is one of the absolute best tasting smokes you could ever bubble in a little bowl. I love watching myrrh terpenes just bubble and contort while u light it.

teeko

Post by teeko » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:58 pm

It tastes like vanilla.

And on an UNRELATED note, I personally think it has something to do with TRPV1 receptors. NOT because of the taste, but because of the effects.
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

trakstar

Post by trakstar » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Is it up there with enigma as far the effects?

I know it's not the same but would I feel like a dumb ass for purchasing this instead of Enigma if I had to choose?

teeko

Post by teeko » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:04 pm

No idea. Never had it.
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

hiddentruth

Re: Enchanted Smoke Blend

Post by hiddentruth » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:52 am

anybody tried this recently? it seems pretty promising....is it even still available?

teeko

Re: Enchanted Smoke Blend

Post by teeko » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:03 am

I think it was dropped due to lack of sales, as it was very nice but not so much "stoney". Ask Mathew or Mark.
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.