Unknown hallucinogenic/Spiritual plants

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
teeko

Re: Unknown hallucinogenic/Spiritual plants -

Post by teeko » Thu May 15, 2008 11:59 am

Yeah, there is "so much more" that we dont know about, that we can not even begin to imagine.

Have you ever insufflated freshly powdered meteorite? I have not, but i would like to try.

Oh, i figured now would be a fun time and place to bring this up.
I insufflated rattlesnake powder before(yeah, dried venomous snake). that shit was awesome!
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

Dr. Jambootie

Post by Dr. Jambootie » Thu May 15, 2008 12:09 pm

steep tea of one kilo Salvia divinorum.

I don't know if this will work, but it would be interesting hear the results.

catfish

Post by catfish » Thu May 15, 2008 12:13 pm

that would be one hell of a cup of tea
like a small garbage can full
lol
it would put ya out like light
10 g dry in 2 quarts
is more efficient
still knock ya out
i mean sleeping well
;)
trade for what you want at the Botanical Swap Project: http://forums.botanicalswap.org/
and build your tradelist at our estore: http://shop.botanicalswap.org
specializing in high quality and low prices!

Solomon

Post by Solomon » Thu May 15, 2008 12:20 pm

bransondude wrote:san pedro gave my FOAF an incredible experience with an average dose. He wept, he thought of god, he thought of himself, he had profound moments of insight, he laughed and sang and danced. All in a single day.

And it's occasionally found in your local nursery!

I don't mean this as a slam but to say "is there anymore?" when there is so much to discover with the ones you've mentioned seems to imply you didn't try them personally. I can understand the family thing. My family had twice weekly room searches to find my stuff and then immediately destroy it and tell me how jesus didn't want me to do this.
I didnt say i tried them all,anyway your cacti experience sounds interesting..since i have a few months to wait for growing seasons here in the uk he will will try some cacti..although i heard it takes dubious amounts to reach the state you were talking about ...So swim will try and make a brew of 25g or so..i can get dried pedro chips here in the UK..and see if thats enough to reach a good effect other than euphoria etc

Cheers

totempole

Post by totempole » Thu May 15, 2008 12:22 pm

Dr. Jambootie wrote:steep tea of one kilo Salvia divinorum.

I don't know if this will work, but it would be interesting hear the results.
Ha haha! Oh my God. Someone will try it, maybe they have and we didn't hear about it because nobody ever heard from the guy again.

after thought: I've always thought there might be very specific doses of some mushrooms that would contain entheogenic properties. Not the usual suspects, but ones either everybody is afraid to try, or even ones considered poisonous, but in very small doses. It would be nice if some of the shiny green tree mushrooms, or the neon blue ones would do the trick.
Last edited by totempole on Thu May 15, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Jambootie

Post by Dr. Jambootie » Thu May 15, 2008 12:30 pm

On a serious note if you want to find about yourself get the book " A Spiritual Approach to Astrology", and then supplement what you learn from the book with internet searches for the same aspects and locations etc.

Seriously, check it out.

or email me your info and I'll tell you some key aspects or whatever, and see what you think.

teeko

Post by teeko » Thu May 15, 2008 12:37 pm

in re: to totempole's afterthought:

I would think, that there is probably a 'magic dose' for everything that we consider toxic or poisonous. I sure as shit am NOT being a research dummy for that project. But im interested in the results ;)
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

bransondude

Post by bransondude » Thu May 15, 2008 1:24 pm

Solomon wrote:I didnt say i tried them all,anyway your cacti experience sounds interesting..since i have a few months to wait for growing seasons here in the uk he will will try some cacti..although i heard it takes dubious amounts to reach the state you were talking about ...So swim will try and make a brew of 25g or so..i can get dried pedro chips here in the UK..and see if thats enough to reach a good effect other than euphoria etc

Cheers
cacti is really really simple to process into an easily consumable form.

As for new entheogenics, I've wondered if rTMS would fit the bill. I've been looking for more information on supposed venoms that are extremely rare (not bufo alvarius but similar concept) and used by locals where the animals can be found. Sapo is a good example of one I'd like to get my hands on. I've read reports of reptiles and scorpions used as narcotics. Oh, and some icelandic fish that causes hallucinations.

Solomon

Post by Solomon » Thu May 15, 2008 2:00 pm

It aint really that easy...anyway with a brew you are still getting all the goodies so its no biggy to my monkey...despite how it tastes etc

teeko

Post by teeko » Thu May 15, 2008 2:07 pm

"i grabbed the stick, put it in the flame and burned my upper arm. then did it again."

sapo sounds interesting to say the least.
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.