Unknown hallucinogenic/Spiritual plants

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
Solomon

Unknown hallucinogenic/Spiritual plants -

Post by Solomon » Thu May 15, 2008 10:35 am

Ok Salvia,HBWR etc,LS?,Ayahuasca,psyclobin Mushrooms,Tropane family,mescaline cacti family...and thats all i know...is there anymore? Swim has tried salvia..HBWR...LS? and thats it...none of these have gave him a really good inward spiritual journey.He wants a long lasting powerfull experience..salvia helped..kinda..but is reealy too much Wham Bam thankyou mam..mushrooms..are more visuals not so much deep thinking etc or so he has heard..cacti are very good for energy and stuff..he really hasnt heard anything more..Tropanes..the amnesia effect of not remembering your experiences defeats the purpose,Ayahuasca has to have a MAOI which is very annoying...so are there any plants out there which are less common or unknown which you think may hold some potential?

Cheers

DayLight
Location: wherein once it is seen, twice felt and the third time is the charm. love. serpents. awe and wonder.

Re: Unknown hallucinogenic/Spiritual plants -

Post by DayLight » Thu May 15, 2008 10:57 am

there's always more plants. those that only few know, those that have yet to be discovered

but if mushrooms failed to give you a deep inward journey you did not eat enough. try eating five grams and sitting in silent darkness. if after a few hours the desired effects are not felt smoke some syrian rue seed.

Solomon

Post by Solomon » Thu May 15, 2008 11:02 am

I have never tried mushrooms...he has heard they were just very visual..im looking for a really self examining type of plant..it doesnt matter about visuals...i guess he should try some agaric etc

iseestars

Post by iseestars » Thu May 15, 2008 11:06 am

DayLight wrote:there's always more plants. those that only few know, those that have yet to be discovered

but if mushrooms failed to give you a deep inward journey you did not eat enough. try eating five grams and sitting in silent darkness. if after a few hours the desired effects are not felt smoke some syrian rue seed.
Daylight...your suggestion of smoking the syrian rue is interesting. Would this method of ingestion reduce the need for dietary precautions? Is there less nausea when smoked?

teeko

Post by teeko » Thu May 15, 2008 11:14 am

solomon
cubensis is your friend

you will achieve what your looking for

i personally dont think agaric is what you are looking for. some run of the mill $25 boomers is what you need. whoever told you mushrooms are "just visual" is a douchebag. mushrooms are more important than words can say.
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

Solomon

Post by Solomon » Thu May 15, 2008 11:31 am

Yah but you need to grow them..and as childish as it sound..his mother knows mushrooms are bad hmmkay..that would take some ingenious story to get her off track...and saying it was for a spiritual inner self contemplation type thing....wouldnt get me anywhere...shes from the era of all hallucinogens are bad.Liberty caps...they are practically everywhere when they start growing up here..im 30 yards from a field..are they good for what im looking for?

catfish

Post by catfish » Thu May 15, 2008 11:37 am

yes make sure to thoroughly id them before doing anything with them tho
and eat em fresh
might also try smoked dmt
short duration but very intense will give you a lot to think about afterwards
;)
trade for what you want at the Botanical Swap Project: http://forums.botanicalswap.org/
and build your tradelist at our estore: http://shop.botanicalswap.org
specializing in high quality and low prices!

teeko

Post by teeko » Thu May 15, 2008 11:41 am

well, do your research, and im not telling you to eat any random mushrooms.

but, yeah, SWIM has eaten pounds of them throughout the years.
you dont know anyone else who would have the chance to grow them for you? i have found its great to supply some work for others who would enjoy it.
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

Solomon

Post by Solomon » Thu May 15, 2008 11:48 am

Nope probably dont have anyone to grow them etc,i have a while before they are growing anyway...so ill do some more reading...not looked into mushrooms very much in my time here.

Cheers

bransondude

Post by bransondude » Thu May 15, 2008 11:54 am

san pedro gave my FOAF an incredible experience with an average dose. He wept, he thought of god, he thought of himself, he had profound moments of insight, he laughed and sang and danced. All in a single day.

And it's occasionally found in your local nursery!

I don't mean this as a slam but to say "is there anymore?" when there is so much to discover with the ones you've mentioned seems to imply you didn't try them personally. I can understand the family thing. My family had twice weekly room searches to find my stuff and then immediately destroy it and tell me how jesus didn't want me to do this.