Plant Blends

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
Neon

Re: Plant Blends -

Post by Neon » Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:16 pm

Have any SWIMs tried this smoking mixture or something similiar?
1. Lobelia inflata (indian tobacco)
2. Verbascum thapsis (mullein leaf)
3. Humulus lupuius (hops flower)
4. Passiflora incarnata dried herb (passion flower)
5. Melissa officinalis (lemon balm)
6. Leonotis leonurus (wild dagga)
7. Turnera diffusa (damiana)
8. Mentha piperita (peppermint)
9. Mentha spicata (spearmint)

SWIM once bought a sampler pack from an unreliable vendor, and this smoking mixture was part of it. At the time SWIM thought indian tobacco contained nicotene, so SWIM gave it to his friend. He said it actually did something, and it put him to sleep about an hour after he smoked it. So one day, when SWIM ran out of his favorite herb, he decided he would try to copy and improve on this mixture with what he had. SWIM ended up with the following:

1. Passion flower blooms, not dried herb
2. Hops flower pollen
3. Indian tobacco
4. Wild dagga Klip dagga
5. Damiana

It was mixed with equal parts pretty much, maybe alittle extra passion flower and dagga. SWIM and his friend went off on it, taking bong hit after bong hit. Eventually they were very stoned from the potentiated dagga, but that only lasted five or ten minutes. After that wore off they were still high for another hour or so, but it was milder. About an hour after smoking, the powerful sedation set in, SWIM managed to stay awake but his friend went home and passed out again.

SWIM was very happy with the results of this blend, any other smoking blend he made or bought online turned out to be dissapointing. There's still much room for improvement, either by changing the proportions of herbs, or adding in different or stronger herbs. So, if one has this stuff laying around, SWIM suggests mixing it up and smoking it. SWIM guesses one could make tea out of it, but he would be very careful. Feel free to give SWIM a PM if more specific info is needed.

3rdeyedilated

Post by 3rdeyedilated » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:54 pm

When people bring up mixing stuff, i can help but reiterate -
LSD + EtOH = :)

Duality420

Post by Duality420 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:11 am

SWIM just tried using a small ammount of cannabis with mixed with superior quality powdered Kratom in a water pipe. Very weird feeling. Seems like waves of euphoria through SWIMS body as he reported it. As well as some weird visual properties but noting major. SWIM believes this warrents further testing.

PeaceOfMind

Post by PeaceOfMind » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:48 am

A wizard I know says the effects of cannabis can greatly be potentiated by being combined with wormwood. He says the best way for one to do this is use only the powdered leaf without stems (as it has a nasty taste), or make a thujone extract. He reccommends tasting the wormwood, mmm, mmm good, he says. I think the wizard was off that day, wormwood is disgustingly bitter. But anywho, I think it just may well help an amount of herb last twice or three times as long depending on your percentage of parts mixed.

dr phalloid

Re: Plant Blends

Post by dr phalloid » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:43 pm

I have tryed indian warrior+parrots beak but to be honest if its agood nights sleep your after then indian warrior is is the one.I personally smoke damiana+wild dagga+blue lotus+corydalis in evening although i smoe damiana all day long great smoke with reall effects,i have 3 joints of warrior before bed i drift into medative state before going to sleep.Trying elephants head buds next can any one tell me are effects of elephants head bud stronger or milder.ive heard both so be good to hear truth from someone who has actually smoked both.

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:56 pm

I love thread resurrection. I hear elephants head is strongest. they all put me to sleep back when I tried them.

dr phalloid

Post by dr phalloid » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:52 am

yes this seems the case with me too,cant find pedicularis for day time smoke they all knock me out.Thanks for your reply witchammer.

Psilocybrain

Post by Psilocybrain » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:38 am

I love Pedicularis... actually i love anything that is sedating! From my experimentation, elephant's head is the one that gets me to sleep the fastest. Indian warrior gives me pretty strong sedation, but i find that i can fight it and stay awake through the effects. Elephant's head is a different story entirely. I can't fight the sedation. It's just too overpowering and i just get knocked the hell out no matter how hard i try to stay awake. I also tried Parrot's beak and i found it to be pleasantly mild. It has a much gentler feel to it.Maybe i didn't use enough? I also have Cobra's head (Pedicularis Braceteosa) that i have yet to try. It sucks that all pedicularis have a crazy tolerance though. I'll let you guys know how things go when i try out parrot's beak again and cobra's head.

sputnik2

Post by sputnik2 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:06 pm

extracts of croton root, sophora root jujube seed and jujube date placed on rasberry leaf or marshmallow leaf
quite nice ,
extracts of clitorea flower, blue lilly tillea leaf on rasberry leaf works well too
mark brady
mjbbotanicals.com
cars are real, walls are hard and you cannot fly.
send lawyers, guns and money caus the shits gonna hit the fan

witchammer

Post by witchammer » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:00 pm

is that in one of your blends mark