Plant Blends

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.
Duality420

Plant Blends -

Post by Duality420 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:22 am

Heys,

I thought it might be a good idea for those of us who are somewhat new to this field (like me) to put togeather a list of blends of various entheogenic plants that people might enjoy. Various things like combing plants that give plesent effects or even for smoking are just quite enjoyable and smell plesent when burned. Any input on this would be especially appreciated by myself and I am sure many other newbies and such.

I know for certain people combining S. Divinorum with that "other herb we all know & love" as it gives it a nice taste as well as adds a little somthin else to the effects that is kind of hard to explain.

I looked back in the forums and unless I am completly blind has not been posted before so just an idea to throw out there.

[ November 23, 2004, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: Duality ]

glen

Re: Plant Blends -

Post by glen » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:41 pm

The cannabis/datura thing was even in Illuminati and Schrodingers Cat both by Robert anton Wilson i think. There it was actually a combo of resins though and called Altamount Black, sorta scared me away from trying (aside from being illegal here as well). Also Id suggest Newbies definatly not try anything with Datura (jimsonweed, thornapple etc), Brugmansia(angels trumpet), Atropa (belladonna, nightshade) or any of the other Solance/nightshade relatives aside from tobacco, and the common edibles. These plants are all highly toxic and very often result in death, do not play with them. theres tons of other stuff thats alot better, wont kill you, plus the plants mentioned above are generally not considered fun anyway, that is unless u like your vision like going fish eyed, and having the worst cotton mouth of your life for hours that wont even change with a mouthfull of water.

Duality420

Post by Duality420 » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:31 am

Datura is somthing I have read alot about and at first wanted to give it a try but after reading more and more about it decided it was best to leave it alone. I remember back in high school there was a big scare and the school board issued a notice because apparently several students consumed jimson weed and had an extremely bad reaction to it.

Also on another note, has anybody ever tried using any of the smokeable herbs in a herbal vaporizer commonly found in head shops etc. I have not really found any literature on this method except for using cannabis. I think when I get my first order or some herbs I will give this a try and post the results. Might be interestring.

junior_sound

Post by junior_sound » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:16 pm

thats alamut black, based on the ismaili stronghold in syria...but the use is far older than that, there are many tantric documents etc. with nice admixture recipes.

BurningSnail

Post by BurningSnail » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:53 pm

yes alamut is a legacy in itself. as for datura, TRY IT! what the hell is natural selection for if you cant use it to cleanse the gene pool. (also a joke). That shit CAN kill you. So CAN carbnon monoxide. ask yourself if several days of delerium is REALLY what you need in your spiritual developement, then take some and try not to DIE!
My favorite combos include....

MJ and anything
Kratom and poppies
Kratom and mesembrine
kratom and coca
phenethylmines with opiates
tryptamines with dissassociatives

BurningSnail

Post by BurningSnail » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:24 pm

did i say MJ? i meant uhh....mimosa pudica jurema

Neon

Post by Neon » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:42 pm

Some of SWIM's favorite combos...

Salvia+White lotus
Salvia+LSAs
:eek: Salvia+White lotus+LSAs
Kanna+Wild dagga
Kanna+Coffee
LSAs+Coffee
:flash: LSAs+Syrian Rue (Not many reports on this, potentially very dangerous.)

SWIM prefers to eat LSA seeds whole, far less is needed, it's much more stimulating/psychedelic rather than sedating, but the physical effects are much worse. Use a small amount though and the physical effects are tolerable.
SWIM has tried the vast majority of common street drugs, many uncommonly used synthetic drugs, several common and uncommon ethnos, and of all the combos SWIM has experienced LSAs+Syrian Rue had the greatest positive lasting effect. Salvia+White lotus+LSAs had the 2nd greatest positive lasting effect on SWIM. SWIM only uses ethnos at the moment. SWIM has given up using street/pharmacy drugs for recreation or treatment of depression, quite possibly forever.

SWIM is fairly new to the ethno scene, so SWIM should have many more combos to share in the future.

EDIT: SWIM used Cannabis in all the above mentioned combos except Salvia+White Lotus. SWIM doesn't much care for the Cannabis+White Lotus combo unless LSA is involved, but oddly enough he enjoys the combo of all three.

replicant76

Post by replicant76 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:43 am

if u combine the flowers od the pedicularis species it makes a really potent smoke, very relaxing. i have been trying to find a good smoke for years, i finally found it in pedicularis. different species include parrots beak, indian warrior, elephants head. its kinda hard to find, but i know a supplier (not sure if im allowed to put the url, if not pm me). i really havent found any other worthwhile smokes.

Nate

Post by Nate » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:28 am

replicant-- fyi, you can mention suppliers but not psychoactivity in the Vendor's Forum. In the rest of the forums, you can discuss psychoactivity, but not mention specific suppliers. :thumbs:

replicant76

Post by replicant76 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:48 am

Nate wrote:replicant-- fyi, you can mention suppliers but not psychoactivity in the Vendor's Forum. In the rest of the forums, you can discuss psychoactivity, but not mention specific suppliers. :thumbs:
thank you, great way to sum it up! :)