Pedicularis densiflora and Nymphaea caerulea (Blue lotus)

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.

Pedicularis densiflora and Nymphaea caerulea (Blue lotus)

Postby brackettnick803 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:37 pm

Hello fellow sharers of Earth. I am getting my foot in the door of the Entheogenic world of wonders, testing the waters so to speak, to see where the grass grows greener (for me) when it comes to herbal and myco remedies. The two things I am curious about, are Pedicularis densiflora (Indian warrior) and Nymphaea caerulea (blue lotus flower). I have the raw Indian warrior buds, and a 10x extract of Blue lotus, and I want to know if the two can be safely taken together, what their synergistic effects may be, and the overall, longterm pros/cons of utilizing these two powerful remedies! I am new to the network here, so any information anyone can give will be greatly appreciated and logged away for further study. Thanks for any and all input!
brackettnick803

Re: Pedicularis densiflora and Nymphaea caerulea (Blue lotus

Postby kill_blind_elite » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:51 am

I cannot speak for densiflora but I can tell you that nymphaea is very safe. Its a hit and miss thing, depending on where you get it, how it was dried and preserved and it's a very light experience unless you mix it with other things, then it becomes a synergistic potentiator of other things. I have a feeling that some of the alkaloids in nymphaea caerulea are nmda agonists. Because of the synergistic qualities and the potentiation factor. I have always wanted to try densiflora though. Maybe one of these days. I would like to make an amazing smoking blend or a relaxation drink of sorts. If the blue lily extract worked out for you let me know where you got it in a pm.
kill_blind_elite

Return to Other Entheogens Discussion